2020年5月7日木曜日

Writing-Sr.1-May 7


Synthesize-2/p.14
Which job from Reading 1, Reading 2 do you NOT want to have?
Write an answer in 3-4 sentences. 
- I don’t want to be a/an …  
- The job …  - I …  
- Also,
No need to write "That's because " (SS) or "That's why I don't want to ..." (CS)

21 件のコメント:

  1. I don’t want to be a market researcher.
    The job needs to think about big ideas but I am not good at thinking new ideas.
    Also, I can’t explain ideas well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and written!
      #2 The job needs to think ...=> A market researcher needs to think about ...

      削除
  2. I don’t want to be an event planner.
    The job is very organized but I am not good at planning.
    Also, I can’t make plan all the details.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained
      #2 The job is very organized => An event planner needs to be ...
      #3 => make detailed plans

      削除
    2. An event planner needs to be organized but I’m not good at planning.
      Also, I can’t make detailed plans.

      削除
  3. I don’t want to be a videographer.
    The job needs to be independent but I’m afraid to be independent.
    Also, I don’t like to work alone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained and written!
      #2 The job needs to be independen => A videographer needs to ...

      削除
  4. I don't want to be a videographer.
    The job needs to travel a lot but I don’t like travel a lot.
    And I think this job is dangerous.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 The job needs to => A videographer needs to ...
      #3 And I think => Also, the job seems/looks ...

      削除
  5. I don’t want to be a chef.
    The job needs to be good with hands but I’m not good with my hands.
    Also, I’m afraid of kitchen knives.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #2 The job needs to be good with=> A chef needs ...

      削除
  6. I don’t want to be a market researcher.
    The job needs to know how to read data but I’m not good at reading data.
    Also, I can’t explain my ideas well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Very well explained.
      #2 The job needs to think ...=> A market researcher needs to

      削除
  7. I don’t want to be a videographer.
    The job needs to go to high and dangerous places but I’m not good at these places.
    Also, I can’t take video well.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well explained.
      #2 The job needs to => A videographer needs to ..

      削除
  8. I don't want to be a bioengineer.
    The job needs to high skill but I am not good with one's hands.
    Also, I can’t work well.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 The job needs to => A videographer needs to ..
      #3 What do you mean by that?

      削除
  9. I don’t want to be a videographer.
    The job is too dangerous to take videos but i can’t do it.
    Also, traveling many countries is tiring for me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 but i can’t do it=> but I don't want to ...

      削除
  10. I don’t want to be a business person.
    It has to make a lot of decisions, but I’m not good at it.
    Also, I don’t like to take some big actions.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 It has to make...=> The job requires decision makings but ... making decisions.
      #3 some big actions <=?

      削除