2020年11月2日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Nov.2

7 件のコメント:

  1. Derek can you wash the dishes for me.
    I need to go to the shopping mall now.
    I washed them yesterday it's your turn today.
    I know it is.
    But I need to buy a birthday present for a friend at school.
    I'll wash them for the rest of the week please.
    Oh all right.

    返信削除
  2. Derek can you wash the dishes for me. I need to go to the shopping mall now. I washed some yesterday it’s your town today. I know it is. But I need to buy a birthday present for my friend at school. I will wash some rest of the week brings.
    Oh right.

    返信削除

  3. Derek can you wash the dishes for me
    I need to go to shopping mall now
    I watched them yesterday it’s your turn today
    I know it is
    But I need to buy a birthday present for my friends at school.
    Oh I’ll wash them rest of the week.
    All right

    返信削除
  4. Denny can you wash the dishes for me?
    I need to go to the shopping mall now.
    I washed the yesterday it’s your turn today.
    I know it is. But I need to buy birthday present for a friend at the school. I will wash the rest of the week please. Oh all right.

    返信削除
  5. Derek can you wash the dishes for me?
    I need to go to the shopping mall now.
    I washed it yesterday eight your time today.
    I know it is. But I need to buy a birthday present for a friend at school.
    I will wash the dishes on weekend please.
    Oh, all right.

    返信削除
  6. Dred, can you wash the dishes for me?
    I need to go to the shopping mall.
    I washed them yesterday it's your turn today.
    I know it is. But I need to buy a birthday present for a friend at school.
    I'll wash them for the rest of the week please.
    Oh all right.

    返信削除
  7. Eric can you wash the dishes for me?I need to go to the shopping mall now. I yesterday it’s your turn today. I know it is.But I need to buy a birthday present for my friend at school. I wash them rest of the week bring.oh all right.

    返信削除