1. When I got to the station, the train had already gone. 2. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. 3. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework/assignment. 4. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I just had had/eaten a big cake before dinner.
When I got to the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten a big cake before dinner.
When I arrived at the station, the train had already gone. It had been rain when I arrived at London. I didn’t have done my homework so I didn’t want to go to school. I couldn’t eat dinner yesterday because I just had eaten big cake before the dinner.
When I arrived the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived the London. I didn't want to go to school because I hadn't done my homework. I could't eat dinner yesterday because I just ate a big cake.
When I got to the station, the train had already gone. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I didn't want to go to the school because I hadn’t finished my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner yesterday because I had just eaten a big cake.
When I got the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived at London. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner because I had just eaten a big cake.
When I got to the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived at London. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t finished my homework. I couldn’t have dinner yesterday because I had just eat big cake before.
when i got to the station, the train had already gone. when I had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I hadn’t done my homework, I don’t want to go to school. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had eaten big cake.
3. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework. 4. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I just had had/eaten a big cake before dinner.
When I got to the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten a big cake before dinner.
When I got to station, the train had already gone. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I didn’t want to go to school because I had not done my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten big cake.
1. When I got to the station, the train had already gone.
返信削除2. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
3. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework/assignment.
4. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I just had had/eaten a big cake before dinner.
When I got to the station, the train had already left.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework.
I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten a big cake before dinner.
Good.
削除When I arrived at the station, the train had already gone.
返信削除It had been rain when I arrived at London.
I didn’t have done my homework so I didn’t want to go to school.
I couldn’t eat dinner yesterday because I just had eaten big cake before the dinner.
It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
削除Correct the errors.
削除When I arrived the station, the train had already left.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived the London.
I didn't want to go to school because I hadn't done my homework.
I could't eat dinner yesterday because I just ate a big cake.
I couldn't ear dinner last night because I just eaten a big cake before dinner.
削除When I got to the station, the train had already gone.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
I didn't want to go to the school because I hadn’t finished my homework.
I couldn’t eat dinner yesterday because I had just eaten a big cake.
I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten a big cake before dinner.
削除Good.
削除When I got the station, the train had already left.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived at London.
I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework.
I couldn’t eat dinner because I had just eaten a big cake.
It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
削除Good.
削除When I got to the station, the train had already left.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived at London.
I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t finished my homework.
I couldn’t have dinner yesterday because I had just eat big cake before.
Correct the errors.
削除when i got to the station, the train had already gone.
返信削除when I had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
I hadn’t done my homework, I don’t want to go to school.
I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had eaten big cake.
3. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework.
削除4. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I just had had/eaten a big cake before dinner.
Correct the error.
削除When I got to the station, the train had already left. It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London. I didn’t want to go to school because I hadn’t done my homework. I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten a big cake before dinner.
返信削除When I got to station, the train had already gone.
返信削除It had been raining for two days when I arrived in London.
I didn’t want to go to school because I had not done my homework.
I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I had just eaten big cake.
When I got to the station, the train had already gone.
削除I couldn’t eat dinner last night because I just had had/eaten a big cake before dinner.