I asked Sota what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out. I asked him what a nurse is. He said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients.
I asked Kousei what a comedian is. He said a comedian is a person who makes people laugh. I asked him what a student is. He said a student is a person who studies at school.
I asked Sota what a builder is. He said a builder is a person who builds houses. I asked him what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
I asked Kei and Rie what a chef is. He said a chef is a person who makes dishes. She said a chef cooks. I asked Rie and Kei what a police officer is. He said a police officer supports people. She said a police officer is keeps town safety.
I asked kosei what is a firefighter? He asked a firefighter is a person who puts fire out. I asked him what is a teacher? He asked a teacher is a person who teaches students. I asked him what is a builder? He asked a builder is a person who build houses. I asked him what is a nurse? He asked a nurse is a person who takes care of patients. I asked him what is a comedian? He asked a comedians is a person makes people laugh. I asked him what is a student? He asked a students is a studies at school.
I asked Kosei what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out. I asked him what a teacher is. He said a teacher is a person who teaches students. I asked him what a builder is. He said a builder is a person who builds houses. I asked him what a nurse is. He said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients. I asked him what a comedian is. He said a comedian is a person who makes people laugh. I asked him what student is. He said a students is a person who studies at school.
I asked Rie what a nurse is. She said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients. I asked her what a police officer is. She said a police officer is a person who arrests thieves.
I asked Fuka what a firefighter is. She said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out. I asked her what a teacher is. She said a teacher is a person who teach students.
I asked Sota what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
返信削除I asked him what a nurse is. He said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients.
I asked Kousei what a comedian is. He said a comedian is a person who makes people laugh.
返信削除I asked him what a student is. He said a student is a person who studies at school.
I asked Sota what a builder is. He said a builder is a person who builds houses.
返信削除I asked him what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
I asked Kei and Rie what a chef is.
返信削除He said a chef is a person who makes dishes.
She said a chef cooks.
I asked Rie and Kei what a police officer is.
He said a police officer supports people.
She said a police officer is keeps town safety.
I asked kosei what is a firefighter? He asked a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
返信削除I asked him what is a teacher? He asked a teacher is a person who teaches students.
I asked him what is a builder? He asked a builder is a person who build houses.
I asked him what is a nurse? He asked a nurse is a person who takes care of patients.
I asked him what is a comedian? He asked a comedians is a person makes people laugh.
I asked him what is a student? He asked a students is a studies at school.
Correct errors.
削除I asked Kosei what a firefighter is. He said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
削除I asked him what a teacher is. He said a teacher is a person who teaches students.
I asked him what a builder is. He said a builder is a person who builds houses.
I asked him what a nurse is. He said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients.
I asked him what a comedian is. He said a comedian is a person who makes people laugh.
I asked him what student is. He said a students is a person who studies at school.
I asked Rie what a nurse is. She said a nurse is a person who takes care of patients.
返信削除I asked her what a police officer is. She said a police officer is a person who arrests thieves.
I asked Rin what teacher is. She said a teacher is a person who takes care of students.
返信削除I asked Fuka what a firefighter is. She said a firefighter is a person who puts fire out.
返信削除I asked her what a teacher is. She said a teacher is a person who teach students.
I asked Koei what a firefighter is, he said is a person who puts fire out.
返信削除I asked hm what a teacher is, he said is a person who teaches students.
Correct errors.
削除