I’ve had it for two weeks. My parents bought it for me for my birthday. I’ve gotten used to it quickly. I’ve been trying to learn the meaning of continuous for thirty minutes. How long have you been studying with this textbook? I am studying “how use the present perfect continuous.” Have you learned how to use it? We have been waiting for the new scores. He has been practicing tennis all afternoon.
Rie has been in her room for an hour.
返信削除She has been awake since 6 this morning.
He've been in this classroom since seven-thirty.
返信削除He've been awake since 6 this morning.
He's been in this classroom since seven-thirty.
削除He's been awake since 6 this morning.
Satomi has been in her room for an hour.
返信削除She has been awake since 6 this morning.
Rin has been in her classroom since 7:30.
返信削除She has been awake since 7 this morning.
He’s been in this classroom since 7 o’clock.
返信削除He’s been awake since 6:30 this morning.
She has been in this classroom since 7:30.
返信削除She has been awake since 7 this morning.
Satomi has lived in her house all her life.
返信削除She has been in the room for two hours.
She has been awake since 7 this morning.
Kosei has been in his room since 7:30.
返信削除He has been awake since 7:30 this morning.
I’ve had it for two weeks.
返信削除My parents bought it for me for my birthday.
I’ve gotten used to it quickly.
I’ve been trying to learn the meaning of continuous for thirty minutes.
How long have you been studying with this textbook?
I am studying “how use the present perfect continuous.”
Have you learned how to use it?
We have been waiting for the new scores.
He has been practicing tennis all afternoon.
Well done!
削除