Pablo Picasso is an artist whose works are very famous. In 1937 he created a huge painting about war which, is called generica. While he was painting the work, he made an announcement about the painting.
Sagrada Familia is perhaps the most popular construction site in the word. Actually this is a huge temple in Barcelona. It has been under construction for over 130 years.
The specialist predicts international tension will blind up In my opinion permanent piece is nothing but an illusion Diplomatic dialogue helped put an end to the conflict
The more people we have at the party, the more fun we will have. They are not interested in reading poetry, still less in writing it. He knew better than to ask such a stupid question.
Pablo Picasso is an artist whose works are very famous.
返信削除In 1937 he created a huge painting about war which, is called generica.
While he was painting the work, he made an announcement about the painting.
#2 which is called Guernica
削除Very good!
削除The criminal appeared in court.
返信削除I try to avoid going shopping on Sundays.
I heard someone crying for help.
Very good!
削除This is the CD I told you about.
返信削除This is the CD about which I told you.
This is the CD I have been looking for.
Very good!
削除Please tell me where you bought a pen.
返信削除Ted usually eats twice as much as I.
You didn’t go to see the movie, did you?
#1 the pen
削除#2 as much as I do.
Very good!
削除Sagrada Familia is perhaps the most popular construction site in the word.
返信削除Actually this is a huge temple in Barcelona.
It has been under construction for over 130 years.
Very good!
削除The specialist predicts international tension will blind up
返信削除In my opinion permanent piece is nothing but an illusion
Diplomatic dialogue helped put an end to the conflict
#1 build up
削除#2 peace
The more people we have at the party, the more fun we will have.
返信削除They are not interested in reading poetry, still less in writing it.
He knew better than to ask such a stupid question.
Very good!
削除