2020年11月23日月曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.1-Nov.23

7:30 Show & Tell Presentation=> Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.
Speak in 3 Blog STT Speak how long and what for you use your smartphone on a weekday in 3 sen.
TS: I use ~ for time. #2: I mostly/usually watch/search/send and receive… and also …  #3:I try to/I try not to
7:45 Eiken 2017-1 CD-34 #29 
CD-24#20 Listen-> Repeat-> Words => STT Repeat
7:55 Bridge Work C34-U1  Review CD-C 1,2 G&C-1a 
=> Breakout Ex-1.2. (1)-(3) Speak the answers=> Blog Report: ~ said he/she …
CD-C 3,4 G&C-1b-> Speak answers Ex-1.3 (1)~(5), (6)~(10)
=> Blog Write answers Ex-1.4
8:20 Vocabulary in Use CD-9 C34-U1 #1 Read aloud by chunk=> STT Reading
Review Sports you like-Sr.1-Nov.19 makes him excited exciting  is on the school tennis team/a member of join
Vocabulary: Identify the part of speech of the underlined words-> Choose the answer -> Read aloud
-> gymnast  a person who is skilled in gymnastic
Dic athlete  a person who is very good at sports or physical exercise, especially one who competes in events
Preview: Check the title, subheadings, and photos=> Predict the topic.
=> Chat What is this article about? T
CD-13 Listen and Read the text [Par.1-3] [Par.4-8]-> B. Identify/p.97
Read aloud Par.1,2,3 => STT
8:55 Cultural Differences in Food #1 Toast bread    
British toast bread American toast bread                         
Japanese toast bread                          
9:00 Closing

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿