2020年11月30日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Nov.30

Speak about your childhood in 3 sentences.
TS: When I was a child, I … 
#2/#3 I liked/didn’t like -ing, I was/wasn’t (adj), I used/didn’t use to …, 
I was in the habit of sth/-ing, all the time/often/sometimes…

When I was a child, I was curious about anything and I did anything I was interested in. 
I watched any TV programs, read any books, played anything with my friends. 
I even took a bus and train once by myself to visit another town without telling it to my parents and they thought I was kidnapped.

22 件のコメント:

  1. When I was a child I like to collect insects. I went to the near Park and caught them every summer.Are used to take care and grow them but now I can’t even touching them.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Honey do you have any ideas for our summer vacation. Why don’t we drive to California. That’s too far. I can only four days to takeoff. What about going camping on by the Lake. We did that last fall. I want to do something different.

      削除
    2. #2 nearby park
      #3 ... any longer. (I lost interested and ...)

      削除
  2. When I was a child, I practiced dancing.
    I liked dancing so I was on the dance club.
    I have danced until when I was 8 years old.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. honey do you have any idea to go on the summer but Kasian.
      why don’t we try driving to California.
      that’s too far I can only take four days off.
      what about camping by the lake.
      we did that last holiday.
      I want to do something different.

      削除
    2. #1 What kind of dancing?
      #2 I did that in a dancing club ... (explain more)
      #3 I had danced ...

      削除
  3. When I was a child I was very active person.
    I liked playing outside with my friends after school.
    On Thursday we had free time so we often play some sports.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Honey do you have any idea for summer vacation
      Why don’t we try for California.
      That’s too far.
      I can take only four days off.
      What about going camping how about
      We did that last fouls.
      I want to do something different

      削除
    2. #1 ... was very active/an active child
      #2 You are supposed to talk about your childhood (before elementary school)

      削除
  4. When I was a child, I often play sports.
    I liked to play soccer with my friends in kindergarten.
    I wore short sleeves and shorts even in winter.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Honey do you have any idea for summer vacation
      Why don’t we try for California.
      That’s too far.
      I can take only four days off.
      What about going camping how about
      We did that last falls.
      I want to do some different.

      削除
    2. #1 played sports such as ...
      #2 I especially ...
      #3 I was so active that I was wearing ...

      削除
  5. When I was a child I like doing calculation.
    I didn't like writing or reading about I liked numbers.
    I watch the hobbit of doing calculation often.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Honey do you have any ideas for some of Acacian.
      Why don’t we try to California?
      That’s so far.
      I can only take four days off
      What about called camping by lake
      We did that last fall
      I want to do something different.

      削除
    2. #1 liked ... calculations
      #2 ... but ...
      #3 watched hobbit<=???

      削除
  6. When I was a child I often visit to take the vehicle with my family.
    I liked to see and take the Shinkansen and airplane.
    I didn’t like to read a long story of book.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Honey do you have any ideas for summer vacation?
      Why don’t we drive to California.
      That’s too far. I can only take four days off. How about we go camping by the way. We did the last four. I want to do something different.

      削除
    2. #1 visited where/whom?
      #2 see what?
      #3 ... when I was a child.

      削除
  7. When I was a child, I wanted to be a precure.
    I was looking forward to the precure anime on Sunday.
    I got a transformation item from Santa for Christmas.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1, 2 precure???
      #3 a transformation item ???

      削除
  8. Honey do you have any ideas for summer vacation? Why don’t we drive to California. That’s too far. I can go live for a date to take off. What about go camping by the way. We took that last fall. I want to do something different.

    返信削除
  9. Honey do you have any ideas in Summer vacation.
    Why don’t we go to California.
    That’s the fall.
    I can’t take only four days off.
    What about to go camping on the lake.
    We did last fall.
    I want to do some difference

    返信削除