2020年11月25日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Nov.25

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Bill Davis speaking. Hi Bill it's Davis Sandra next door. I just got home from work and I thought I saw your cat run across the street. Thanks for calling Davis but my cat is inside. She's sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great I was worried that she would get hit by a car.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Bill Davis speaking.
    Hi Bill it’s Debbie Sanders from next stores. I just got home from work and I thought your cat was across the street.
    Thanks for calling Debbie but my cat my side. She sleeping in my bedroom.
    Oh great I was worried that she might hit by a car.

    返信削除
  3. Hello Bill Davis speaking. Hi Bill this is Debbie Sanders from next to your store. I’ve just got home from work but I thought I saw your cat run across the street. Thanks for calling Debbie but my cat is inside. She is sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great I was worried that she might hit by a car.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Davis begin hi Bill it's David Sanders next-door I just got from work I thought your cat run across the street thanks for calling a very my cat is inside she is sleeping in my bedroom oh great I was worried she might hit by a car

    返信削除
  5. Hello it's bill Davis speaking. hi it's Debbie Sanders speaking from next to your door. I just got home from work and I thought I saw your cat run across the street. Thanks for calling Debbie but my cats inside. She is sleeping in my bedroom. oh great. I was worried your cat might get hit by a car.

    返信削除
  6. Hello Bill Dave speaking. Hi Bill H Davey thunders at next door. I just got from wok N I thought I saw your cat run across the street. Thanks for calling Davis. But my cat inside. She is sleeping in my bedroom. Oh great. I was worried that she might hit by a car.

    返信削除
  7. Hello when they were speaking.
    Hi David it’s device under us for the next door.
    I just put homework and I thought you were a cat one across the street.
    Thanks Karina David but my cat is in inside, she is sleeping in my bedroom
    Oh I will read that your cat watch it did buy cards.

    返信削除