2020年11月30日月曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.1-Nov.30

7:30 Show & Tell Presentation=> Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.
Speak in 3 Blog STT Speak about your childhood in 3 sentences.
TS: When I was a child, I … #2/#3 I liked/didn’t like -ing, I was/wasn’t (adj), I used/didn’t use to …, I was in the habit of sth/-ing, all the time/often/sometimes…
7:45 Eiken 2017-1 CD-35 #30
2018-2 CD-15 #11 Listen-> Repeat-> Words => STT Repeat
Report what in 2 sen.
7:55 Bridge Work C34-U1  Review CD-C 5-7 
=> Blog G&C-2 Ex-2.3 (3) (4) Write your answer in 2 sen.
CD-C 8 G&C-3-> Ex-3 => Breakout => Read aloud (slowly and clearly for each adjective)
GIU: Diverse Cultures (just the chart)  World Plug Type Map
8:20 Vocabulary in Use CD-10 C34-U1 #2 Read aloud by chunk=> STT Reading
8:30 Read & Write-1 Unit 5 Reading 1  Exercise for Life #2
Read CD-14-> D. Categorize: Scan the text, Mark the type of exercise-> Breakout check answers
-> Critical Thinking Strategy/p.98 -> F. Identify
8:40 Reading Skill/p.99  Identifying Supporting Sentences and Details.
-> A. Identify: Write TS, SS-1, 2, 3, D
-> Read Par.5: Write TS, SS, D => Breakout to check the answers
-> Read Par.6: Write TS, SS, D => Breakout to check the answers
8:55 Read aloud Par.4,5,6
Insane Football Freestyle Skills - Australia - World Champion 2016 - Andrew Henderson
9:00 Closing Lesson Review: only Kei, Satomi, Mayuko, Koei, Fuka

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿