2020年11月16日月曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Nov.16

8 件のコメント:

  1. If you are worried about something share your anxieties with a reliable friend.
    Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won't solve any problems.
    I had it thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
    The older team I pack attracted more visitors this year with its new attractions.
    I've been advertising your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community.
    You living relying on other too much. It's time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
    Fred asked me not to bother him. So let's not bother him.
    I've got a rough idea what I should do when I graduate from University.
    Your grades have been below our expectations.

    返信削除
  2. If you are worried about something, share your anxieties with a reliable friend.
    Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. hesitations won't solve any problems.
    I had thought about this offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
    The old theme park attracted more visitors this year with its new attractions.
    I've been admired your efforts to make this last neighborhood a better community.
    You have being late lying on others too much.
    It's time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
    Fred asked me not to bother him. So let's not bother him.
    I have got a laugh idea what I should do when I graduate from University.
    You are grades have been below our expectations.

    返信削除
  3. If you are worried about something share your ancestors with a reliable friend. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t solve any problems. I had thought about it Caffrey carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The old theme park attracts more visitors this year with its new Attractions. I’ve been admiring your efforts to make this laugh neighbor food a better community. You have been relying two are there is too much. Fred asked me not to bother him. So let’s not bother him. I’ve got a laugh rough idea what I should do when I graduate from University. Your grays have been below our expectations.

    返信削除
  4. If you are worried about something share your anxiety 80s which I did I have a friend.
    Please don’t hesitate want to ask any questions.
    Hesitations won’t solve any problems.
    I have thought about his offer carefree before I finally decided to refuse it
    The old theme park a truck did move visitors this year with its new attractions
    I’ve been admiring your efforts to make this life neighborhood a better community
    You being delayed ink on others too much.
    It’s time for you to decide what to do before yourself
    Fred asked me not to bother him.
    So let’s not bother him.
    I’ve got a laugh idea what I should do when I graduate from University.
    Your grace happening bro about expectations.

    返信削除
  5. If you are worried about something, share you’re anxious with a reliable friend.Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t serve any programs. I had thought about the kids offer care for it before I finally decide to refuse it.The all the same book at work more because they’re at this year with it new attractions. I have a been at the wire your effect to make this laugh neighbors with a better community. You have a been relay on that too much.It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked me not to bother him.So, let’s not bother him.I have a good enough idea what I should do when I graduate from University. You’re a great have being below our expectation.

    返信削除

  6. If you are worried about something share your anxieties a reliable friend. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won't solve any problems. I had it thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it. The older team I pack attracted more visitors this year with its new attractions.
    I've been advertising your efforts to make this rough neighborhood a better community. You living relying on other too much. It's time for you to decide what to do by yourself. Fred asked me not to bother him. So let's not bother him. I've got a rough idea what I should do when I graduate from University. Your grade have been below our expectations.

    返信削除
  7. if you are worried about the time saying share your cities is a reliable friends.
    Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitation won’t solve any problems.
    I had thought about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
    The old theme park attracted more visitors this year with each new attractions.
    I will be in admiring your efforts to make this love neighborhood a better community.
    You’ve been lying on others too much.
    It’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
    Red asked me not to bother him. So let’s not bother him.
    I’ve got a laugh idea what I should do when I graduate from University.
    Your grades have a been below our expectations.

    返信削除
  8. If you were worried is about something, share your anxieties reliable friend.
    Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Hesitations won’t serve any program.
    I had saw about his offer carefully before I finally decided to refuse it.
    The old chain park attract more visitors this year it new attractions.
    I have been admit it you effort to make this rough neighborhoods a better community.
    You have been deleted it or others too much. it’s time for you to decide what to do by yourself.
    Fred asked me not to bother him. So let’s not bother him. I’ve got a laugh idea what I should do when I graduate from University.
    You are great have been bureau our expectations.

    返信削除