I think I'm usually punctual. I can remember ordinary scheduled but I sometimes forget extra ordinary schedule. I need to write my schedule on my schedule note.
I think I am punctual most of the time. I always go to school 20 minutes or 10 minutes before the morning meeting. So I’ve never being late since I was junior high school student. I am a punctual not to be late.
I think I am not punctual. I always be late for the meeting and sometimes be late for school. I always sleeping so late so I have been late for meeting.
I think I’m not so punctual. I sometimes make friends with me when we go to somewhere. I think not too sure puncture isn’t good and I should puncture every time.
I think I’m sometime not punctual. I’m sometimes late when I go to Kichijoji with my friend. Kichijoji is near, so be alert and I will not be in time for the meeting time.
I think I'm usually punctual.
返信削除I can remember ordinary scheduled but I sometimes forget extra ordinary schedule.
I need to write my schedule on my schedule note.
#3 ... write all the events on ...
削除I think I am punctual most of the time.
返信削除I always go to school 20 minutes or 10 minutes before the morning meeting. So I’ve never being late since I was junior high school student.
I am a punctual not to be late.
#3 => I think ...
削除I think I am not punctual.
返信削除I always be late for the meeting and sometimes be late for school.
I always sleeping so late so I have been late for meeting.
#1 I don't think I'm so ...
削除#2 ... meetings ...
#3 always sleeping???
I think I’m not so punctual.
返信削除I sometimes make friends with me when we go to somewhere.
I think not too sure puncture isn’t good and I should puncture every time.
#1 I don't think I'm so ...
削除#2 I'm sometime late for an appointment ...
#3 I should be more punctual to/because ...
I think I’m not so punctual.
返信削除I always get up before 30 minutes to go to school.
I think I have to be more punctual on time.
#2 What's wrong with that?
削除#3 punctual for what?
I think I’m not punctual sometime.
返信削除For example I can’t get up on time in the morning.
I think because I always go to bed late.
#1 not so
削除#3 Speak about your punctuality, not just one case
I think I’m sometime not punctual.
返信削除I’m sometimes late when I go to Kichijoji with my friend.
Kichijoji is near, so be alert and I will not be in time for the meeting time.
#1 not so
削除#2 late to meet ...
#3 Speak what you think about your punctuality, NOT about Kichijoji