Congratulations. You are at the tenth caller. That means you won the two tickets for the festival. Really. I won. I always listening to your show but I never calling in before. It’s your lucky day. Enjoy the concert and thank you for calling. please hold the line that can retell the details.
Congratulations you're the 10 coolers. That means you got two tickets for cool jazz festival. Really I won? I've always listened to their show but I've never called in before. It's your lucky day learn. Thank you for listening the cool off just radio. Please hold a line so that we can contact details.
congratulations you are the 10th caller that means you win 2 tickets to the kool FM Jazz Festival. Really I one I one. I always listen to this show but I've never called in before. It's your lucky day then. Enjoy your day and thanks for listening FM radio. please hold your line so we can get your contacts details
Congratulation you are the tens column that means you win the two tickets for just tickets Really I won I was just in to the showBut I've never call on It's day your lucky day now enjoy the concert and sensitivity to listenin for jazz radio please hold the line You can get to the details
Congratulation you are the 10th color. That means you won two tickets to the cool FM. Really I won it? I always listen to your show but I’ve never calling in before. It’s your lucky day Grand. Enjoy listening to cool music and thank you for listening to cool. Please hold the line and we can get your contact detail.
Congratulations you are the 10 caller. That means you won the two tickets to the FM festival. Really I won? I always listen to the show but I did never tried calling before. It’s a lucky day. Enjoyed the festival and thank you for the listening to the cool FM radio festival. Please hold line if you want to contact details.
Congratulations you are the 10th Cola that means you win two tickets for cool FM jazz festival really I won I always listen to your show but I have never tried calling in before it's Lucky Day van enjoy the concert and thank you for listening cool FM jazz radio please hold the line so that we can contact in your details.
Congratulations you are the 10th caller that means you won the tickets for OFM jazz festival. Really I won. I always listen to your radio but I’ve never called in before. It’s your lucky day long. Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening 0FMJ radio. Hold a line so you can get the details.
Congratulations. You are at the tenth caller.
返信削除That means you won the two tickets for the festival.
Really. I won. I always listening to your show but I never calling in before.
It’s your lucky day. Enjoy the concert and thank you for calling. please hold the line that can retell the details.
Congratulations you're the 10 coolers. That means you got two tickets for cool jazz festival. Really I won? I've always listened to their show but I've never called in before. It's your lucky day learn. Thank you for listening the cool off just radio. Please hold a line so that we can contact details.
返信削除congratulations you are the 10th caller that means you win 2 tickets to the kool FM Jazz Festival. Really I one I one. I always listen to this show but I've never called in before. It's your lucky day then. Enjoy your day and thanks for listening FM radio. please hold your line so we can get your contacts details
返信削除Congratulation you are the tens column that means you win the two tickets for just tickets Really I won I was just in to the showBut I've never call on It's day your lucky day now enjoy the concert and sensitivity to listenin for jazz radio please hold the line You can get to the details
返信削除Congratulation you are the 10th color. That means you won two tickets to the cool FM. Really I won it? I always listen to your show but I’ve never calling in before. It’s your lucky day Grand. Enjoy listening to cool music and thank you for listening to cool. Please hold the line and we can get your contact detail.
返信削除Congratulations you are the 10 caller.
返信削除That means you won the two tickets to the FM festival.
Really I won?
I always listen to the show but I did never tried calling before.
It’s a lucky day.
Enjoyed the festival and thank you for the listening to the cool FM radio festival.
Please hold line if you want to contact details.
Congratulations you are the 10th Cola that means you win two tickets for cool FM jazz festival really I won I always listen to your show but I have never tried calling in before it's Lucky Day van enjoy the concert and thank you for listening cool FM jazz radio please hold the line so that we can contact in your details.
返信削除Congratulations you are the 10th caller that means you won the tickets for OFM jazz festival. Really I won. I always listen to your radio but I’ve never called in before. It’s your lucky day long. Enjoy the concert and thanks for listening 0FMJ radio. Hold a line so you can get the details.
返信削除