2020年11月2日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Nov.2

Speak what you would do if you were asked directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask in 3 sentences.

give the directions while keeping a social distance
without getting too close to the person, 
prevent others from being infected, 
infecting or being infected by 

16 件のコメント:

  1. If I were asked direction by someone who isn't wearing a mask I would avoid it.
    I don't want to talk without mask.
    We need to wear a mask to each other.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... I would not talk to the person.
      #2 ... talk with anyone who is not wearing a mask.
      #3 ... a mask all the time.

      削除
  2. if I were asked directions by someone who isn't wearing a mask I would tell him that way with social distance.
    it is sorry to him not to tell so, I’ll tell but keep distance.
    I think wearing a mask is important to prevent infect.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... give the person the direction ...
      #2 I would want to help the person but I don't want to speak too close to him/her/them.
      #3 ... infections

      削除
  3. If I would ask directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask I ask to wear a mask at first.
    To wear a mask is be able to save our health.
    I think we should continue to wear a mask for a while.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... I would ask the person to ...
      #2 ... is essential to save our lives from ...

      削除
  4. If I were Asked directions by someone who isn't wearing a mask I would Ignore him or her.
    I don't want to get coronavirus.
    Wearing a mask is important to suppress pandemic。

    返信削除
  5. If I were asked directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask I would not speak.
    Because it is scary to give me the virus.
    I think wearing a mask is necessary to protect our health and not make a trouble.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... to the person.
      #2 ... I'm afraid to be infected by ...
      #3 ... protect ourselves from ...

      削除

  6. If I were asked direction by someone who isn't wearing a mask I would keep distances and talk with quite voice
    I don’t want to tell him.
    We have to wearing masks every time.

    返信削除
  7. If I were asked direction by someone who isn't wearing a mask I would teach a person.
    I don’t feel better but I think it’s okey if I wearing a mask.
    I think wearing a mask is is good for preventing infectious diseases.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 I would give him/her the directions.
      #2 ... if I'm wearing a ...

      削除
  8. If I were asked directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask I would tell the person to were mask.
    Many people don’t want to wear mask, bad they wear it.
    I think it is important to save our health in COVID-19 pandemic.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 ... but they should ...
      #3 save our lives from ...

      削除