2020年11月12日木曜日

Indirect Speech-Sr.1-Nov.12

Write the sentences in indirect speech
1. Fred said, “I don’t know if I’m coming here tomorrow.”
2. He said to me, “Are you busy next week?”
3. He said, “Come to my house next Sunday if you aren’t so busy.
4. He also said, “Please lend me some money because I spent all of my money last Saturday.” 

17 件のコメント:

  1. 1. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
    2. He asked me if I was busy the next week.
    3. He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
    4. He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Saturday before.

    返信削除
  2. Fred said he don't know if he was coming here tomorrow.
    He asked me if I was busy next week.
    He told me to come to his house next Sunday if I was not busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because He spent all of his money last Saturday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred said he didn't know if he was coming there the next day.
      He asked me if I was busy the next week.
      He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
      He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Saturday before.

      削除
  3. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
    He asked me if I was busy next week.
    He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because he spend all of his money the Saturday before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Saturday before.

      削除
  4. Fred said he didn’t know if he was going there the next day.
    He asked me if I was busy the next week.
    He told me to go to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because he spent all of his money the Saturday before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
      He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
      He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Saturday before.

      削除
  5. Fred said he didn't know if he was coming there the next week.
    he asked me If I was busy the next week.
    He told me to come to his house the Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Sunday before.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.

      削除
  6. Fred said he didn’t know if he is coming here tomorrow.
    He asked me if I was busy next week.
    He told me to come to his house next Sunday if I am not so busy.
    He also told me To lend him some money because he spent all of his money last Saturday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
      He asked me if I was busy the next week.
      He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t so busy.
      He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all of his money the Saturday before.

      削除
  7. Fred said he doesn’t know if he is coming there the next day.
    He told me if I am busy that next week.
    He told me to come to his house that next Sunday if I am not so busy.
    He also said lend him some money because he spent all of his money that last Saturday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Review the textbook and correct the errors.

      削除
  8. 1. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
    2. he asked me if I was busy the next week?
    3. He told to come on his house the next Sunday if you are’t so busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because he spent all of his money the Saturday before.
    4.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Review the textbook and correct the errors.

      削除
  9. Fred said he didn’t know if he was coming there the next day.
    He asked me if I was busy the next week.
    He told me to come to his house the next Sunday if I wasn’t busy.
    He also asked me to lend him some money because he had spent all his money before Saturday.

    返信削除