7:30 Show & Tell
Presentation=>
Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three
sentences.
Speak in 3 Blog Speak what you would do if you were asked directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask in 3 sen. TS: If I were ~, I would #2: Explain why. #3: Speak what you think about wearing a mask under the pandemic.
Speak in 3 Blog Speak what you would do if you were asked directions by someone who isn’t wearing a mask in 3 sen. TS: If I were ~, I would #2: Explain why. #3: Speak what you think about wearing a mask under the pandemic.
7:45 Eiken
2017-1 CD-31 #26 Valerie CD-21 #17 Listen-> Repeat->
Words => STT Repeat
7:55 Bridge Work C33-U2
CD 89-91 G&C-1-> Ex-1.1 identify whether “since” or “for”
before speaking the answers.
- have been in/adj -> Ex-1.3 Breakout (2) =>
your room, (3) => Blog Report what your partner said
-> Ex-1.2 => Mark the tense words=> Tense:
past, present perfect=> Blog Write the sentences=> A/K
8:15 Vocabulary in Use CD-98 C33-U2 #1 Read aloud by chunk=> STT Reading
Online Practice=> Resources-> Unit 4-> Unit Video: Laughter Yoga
=> Breakout Speak what Lotte does and how she has people laugh in 60
sec.=> STT Speaking
9:00 Closing Test Results
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿