Show & Tell
=> Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three
sentences.
Speak in 3 Blog Speak if you think you’re punctual in 3
sen.
TS: I think I’m always/usually/no so ~ most of the time #2: Explain w/an example #3: Speak why/what you think
TS: I think I’m always/usually/no so ~ most of the time #2: Explain w/an example #3: Speak why/what you think
CD-12 #9 Repeat => Speak MI
=> Repeat => STT Repeat
=>
Read L53~L57=> STT
Review: Read the text aloud-> Vocabulary Activity A. => Read
aloud
formative -developing and not yet completely formed: ~ years, a ~ period/experience
=> Do you think
children with autism should attend ordinary schools with normal students or
dedicated schools for mentally-impaired students? => Chat
=> STT Speak/Read & Look up in 2 min and Post on the Blog=> Type to Correct
Review Blog Writing the
best way to relax after school for you in 3 sen. Check
comments
=> Breakout
Video Vacation in Malaysia
Online Practice=>
Resources-> Unit 3-> Unit Video: Vacation in Malaysia
=> Breakout Speak your answer in 3 sentences. => STT Speak
-
Vocabulary Skill/p.59: Modifying Nouns -> A. Apply/p.59
Closing Lesson Review:
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿