2020年11月4日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Nov.4

6 件のコメント:

  1. Have you ever tried a new Cafe across the street James? Yeah I went there yesterday. I was thinking going today. What's the food any good? It was okay. Actually Dominion is very boring. Decorated nicely. But it was the closest place to our office. Since we have only 45 minutes, it's worth going there.

    返信削除
  2. Have you tried the new café across the street James? Yeah I went there yesterday. I was thinking about going today. Was the food any good? It was OK. Actually their menu was pretty boring and the shop was decorated nicely. But it’s the closest place from our office. Since we only get 45 minutes for lunch it’s worth going it.

    返信削除
  3. did you try for noon have been across with 3 games James. Have you tried the new cafe across the street. yeah I went there yesterday. I was thinking about going today. Was the food any good. It was OK. actually menu was boring and decorated nicely. very close to our office. since we only get 45 minutes for lunch is worth going there

    返信削除
  4. Have you tried the new coffee across the street.
    Yeah, I went there yesterday. I was thinking about going today. Where is the food any good. It was OK.
    Actually, the menu was little boring and the cafe is decorated nicely. But it’s close to our office. Since we only have 45 minutes lunch time, it’s worse going there.

    返信削除
  5. Have you tried a new café across the street James? YeahYeah I went there yesterday. I was thinking about going today. What is the food any good? It was OK. Actually the menu was pretty boring but decorating nicely.
    But it’s the closest place to our office. Since we get only 45 minutes lunch it’s worth going there.

    返信削除
  6. Have you tried the new Cafe across the street James yeah I want there yesterday I was thinking about going there today was the food any good it was OK actually the menu was pretty boring and the campaign was decoration nicely but it’s the closest place to our office sense we get audio 45 minutes for lunch it’s worth going there.

    返信削除