2020年11月30日月曜日

Ex.2.2.(3) (4)-Sr.1-Nov.30

Write your answer in 2 sen.

(3) #1: The person I admire … 
     #2: He…/Her works …/It was he who …/I think …
(4) #1: One thing that makes me excited/relaxed/good/calm is … 
      #2: When I …/I always, usually …

16 件のコメント:

  1. The person I admire the most is Steve Jobs.
    He invented smartphone that has made our lives more convenient.
    One thing that makes me excited is taking bath.
    When I am tired, it helps me recover and relax.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. One thing that makes me relaxed is taking a bath.
      When I’m tired, it helps me recover and heal tiredness.

      削除
    2. #4 ... and refresh my mind and body.

      削除
  2. The person I admire the most is my favorite actress.
    She is good at dancing and singing songs.
    one thing that makes me feel excited is listening to music.
    I usually listening to music when I free time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. i usually listen to music when I free time.

      削除
    2. #1 who?
      #4 in my free time/when I am free

      削除
  3. The person I admire is my mother.
    She makes my lunchbox every morning and working hard.
    One thing that makes me relaxed is listening to music.
    I always listen to music on my way home.

    返信削除
  4. The person I admire Barack Obama.
    He was a first black American’s President.
    One thing that makes me excited is listening music.
    I always listen to music before I do my homework.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 black American president
      #3 ... to music, especially ...

      削除
  5. The parson I admire the most is J.K.Rowling
    Harry Potter series is very exciting.
    One thing that makes me feel relaxed is sleeping in the bed.
    It is very warm and comfortable.

    返信削除
  6. The person I admire the most is Paulo
    He works for his died father and very cool.
    One thing that makes me excited is watching funny movies.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 Paulo who?
      #2 works for his family after ...
      #4 ?

      削除
  7. The person I admire the most is Martin Luther King.
    He complained non-violently against racism.
    One thing that makes me excited is playing volleyball.
    I always play volleyball at lunch break.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 He initiated/caused the non-violent movement ...
      #4 during lunchbreak

      削除