2020年11月16日月曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.1-Nov.16

Speak if you expect others to be as punctual as you are in 3 sentences.
TS: I’m usually punctual and I expect others to be so. 
#2/3: Being on time is, It is important/impolite/disrespectful, 
         People should/shouldn’t, 
        If/In case, try to/try not to
 ~ shows how much you respect others, 
you are expected to be on time, 
You’ll make others keep waiting for you, No one wants to be kept waiting, 
you’ll lose respect from others, 
as if you don’t care about others

12 件のコメント:

  1. I am usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    Being on time is important not to keep waiting others.
    If you late you are disrespect disrespect to others.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I don't want to wait for someone for an appointment.
      I don't want to be kept waiting.
      #3 It is disrespectful to keep others waiting.

      削除
  2. I am usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    Being on time is important because we should keep promise.
    If we keep promise to someone we need to keep promises and being on time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I don't want to wait for someone for an appointment.
      I don't want to be kept waiting.
      #3 It is disrespectful to keep others waiting.

      削除
  3. I’m usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    Not being on time is, it is very disrespectful to the other person.
    I want to try not to break my promises.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I don't want to wait for someone for an appointment.
      I don't want to be kept waiting.
      #3 It is disrespectful to keep others waiting.

      削除
  4. I'm a usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    Being on time is very important to trust each other.
    If you can't be on time You should email as soon as you can.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 If my friend is getting late for an appointment with me, she could ...

      削除
  5. I’m usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    If that day is important or you have to wait for someone, you must be punctual.
    You’re late for the day it is disrespectful and lose your credit.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 I don't want to wait for someone for an appointment.
      I don't want to be kept waiting.
      #3 It is disrespectful to keep others waiting.

      削除
  6. I’m usually punctual and I expect others to be so.
    Being on time is important to keep promise to time.
    If I late try to tell my sincerity.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 It is disrespectful to keep others waiting.

      削除