2020年11月26日木曜日

STT Reading Ex.2.2.A-Sr.1-Nov.26

12 件のコメント:

  1. I have been wearing all the blue jeans I bought three years ago. I like them a lot but they are getting a bit to warrant out. I’m thinking about buying a brand new jeans that were advertised on TV last week. The store that sells the jeans is jeans a king. It isn’t the store are usually buy my closes at because the things they sell are too expensive. I may be able to buy the new jeans this time because I have some money I’ve been saving since last Christmas. Maybe I can wear new jeans this weekend when I go to the movie with my boyfriend for finally agreed to see a movie with me.

    返信削除
  2. I have been wearing old blue jeans I bought three years ago.I like them a lot but they are getting a big too much Wong out.I am thinking about buying that brand new jeans that were advertised on TV last week.
    The store that sells the jeans is jeans King.It isn't the store I usually buy my clothes at because the things they sale are too expensive.I may be able to buy the new jeans this time because I have some money I have a been saving since last Christmas.Maybe I can wear new jeans this weekend when I go to the movies with my boyfriend who finally agreed to see a movie with me.

    返信削除
  3. I am be wearing orange blue jeans I bought three years ago. I like them a lot but they’re getting a bit too warm out. I am thinking about buying a brand new jeans that were advertised on TV last week. The store that sells the change is Jeans king. It is in the store are usually buy my crows at because the things they say are too expensive. I may be able to buy the new jeans this time because I have some money I’ve been saving since last Christmas. Maybe I can wear new jeans this weekend when I go to the movies with my boyfriend who finally agreed to see a movie with me.

    返信削除
  4. 1. 2. that 3. that 4. 5. 6. 7. who

    返信削除
  5. I've been wearing all the roses I bought three years ago. I like them a lot but they are getting a bit to worn out.I'm thinking about buying the brand new jeans that were advertised on TV last week. The store that sells the jeans is James King. It isn't the store are usually buy my clothes out because the things they sell art expensive. I may be able to buy the new jeans this time because I have some money I've been saving since last Christmas. Maybe I can wear a new jeans this weekend when I go to the movies with my boyfriend who finally a way to see a movie with me.

    返信削除
  6. I have been wearing all the blue jeans I bought three years ago.
    I like them a lot but they are getting a bit to wore out. I’m thinking about buying a brand new jeans that were advertised on TV last week.
    The store that sells the jeans is jeans a king.
    It isn’t the store are usually buy my closes at because the things they sell are too expensive.
    I may be able to buy the new jeans this time because I have some money I’ve been saving since last Christmas.
    Maybe I can wear new jeans this weekend when I go to the movie with my boyfriend for finally agreed to see a movie with me.

    返信削除
  7. I’ve been wearing old blue jeans I bought three years ago. I like them a lot but they are getting a bit too worn out.I am thinking about buying a brand new dance that were advertised on TV last week. That store that sells the send jeans king. It isn’t the store are usually buy my closet at because the sink that they still are too expensive. I may be able to buy a new tent this time because I have some money I’ve been saving since last Christmas. Maybe I don’t where you dance this weekend when I go to the movies with my boyfriend who finally agreed to see the movie with me.

    返信削除