I have never seen an elephant until I went to Thailand. Had the English class ended when you got to school? How long had he stayed in London before he came here?
to find out, let's take a close look at the process behind creating mifi. It might take bluna, a graphic designer known as a perfectionist, many hours and hundreds of experiments to draw single illustration of mfi. This is because his drawings are very simple.
Needless to say, we have to save energy.
返信削除Not exercising regularly may harm your health.
My parents don't like my talking for a long time on the phone.
Very well!
削除I have never seen an elephant until I went to Thailand.
返信削除Had the English class ended when you got to school?
How long had he stayed in London before he came here?
#2 already?
削除The twins look pretty much the same how can you tell one from the other
返信削除I don’t like this one death match can you show me another
death match?
削除Hanako knows better than to spend all her money on clothes.
返信削除I prefer staying home going out on Sundays.
This is the heaviest snow we’ve ever had here.
#2 ... home to going ...
削除My son had sound idea about his future.
返信削除What’s your purpose in doing that?
I warn you not to do it again.
#2 in? not of?
削除to find out, let's take a close look at the process behind creating mifi. It might take bluna, a graphic designer known as a perfectionist, many hours and hundreds of experiments to draw single illustration of mfi. This is because his drawings are very simple.
返信削除Very well!
削除I will give you whatever you want.
返信削除He is always clam whatever happens.
I see Lisa whenever I go to Tokyo.
Very well!
削除Having a lot of choice is good for us.
返信削除We have a various type of life.
Choosing is one of the most happiest thing.
most happiest???
返信削除