If I go to Malaysia, I want to go out to dinner at a restaurant. I can experience Malaysia's traditional food there. I like spicy food I want to try it which must be good.
If I can go to Malaysia I want to enjoy beaches. At beaches, I can enjoy not only marine activities but also sleep on the beach. I need to move and rest so I want to enjoy beaches.
If I go to my Malaysia I want to see plants and animals in the rainforest. I like to see creatures’ moving and there must be many kinds of animals and bugs in Malaysia. To see many animals I want to go to the rainforest in the early morning.
Attend a tour to going Georgetown is the most relaxing activity for me. There’s a lot of historical and interesting building. I can enjoy night view too.
If I travel to Malaysia, I want to see plants and animals. They might be seen only in Malaysia, so it will be a special experience. Also, especially animals, they sooth my soul.
If I go to Malaysia, I want to go out to dinner at a restaurant.
返信削除I can experience Malaysia's traditional food there.
I like spicy food I want to try it which must be good.
#1 go out for dinner
削除#2 There, I'll be able to ... traditiona/local
#3 As I like ..., I hope to enjoy ...
If I can go to Malaysia I want to enjoy beaches. At beaches, I can enjoy not only marine activities but also sleep on the beach. I need to move and rest so I want to enjoy beaches.
返信削除#1 If I go to ..., the beaches
削除#2 ... on the sand.
#3 I'll be able to enjoy both activities and the rest
If I go to Malaysia I want to swin in the sea.
返信削除I want see the fishes and beautiful suset.
And Malaysia is very warm so I want to swim in the sea.
#2 the fish
削除#3 ..., so I can swim anytime of the year
If I go to my Malaysia I want to see plants and animals in the rainforest.
返信削除I like to see creatures’ moving and there must be many kinds of animals and bugs in Malaysia.
To see many animals I want to go to the rainforest in the early morning.
#3 ... go into ...
削除Very well spoken and explained!
If I go to Malaysia I want to go to the beach.
返信削除I can enjoy seeing the beautiful sea.
Oh so I don’t have to move so I can relax.
#3 Also, I'll be able to just relax without doing anything.
削除Attend a tour to going Georgetown is the most relaxing activity for me.
返信削除There’s a lot of historical and interesting building.
I can enjoy night view too.
#1 Attending ... in Malaysia.
削除#2 There are ... buildings
#3 I'll be able to ...
If I travel to Malaysia, I want to see plants and animals.
返信削除They might be seen only in Malaysia, so it will be a special experience.
Also, especially animals, they sooth my soul.
#1 ... there.
削除#2 Some of them may be seen ...
#3 I hope those animals soothe my soul.