2020年11月11日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Nov.11

8 件のコメント:

  1. Ms gray, why do you want to work for a French company. Well I spent years studying in France Mr July. I'd like to use French I learned while I was there. Okay if you would get the job, you you would be required to visit Paris a few times a year. Would that be your problem? Certainly not. I'd welcome opportunities.

    返信削除
  2. Miss Gray why do you want to work for French company?
    Well I spend a year for studying in France Mr. Jiro. I would like to use a French while I was there.
    OK if you were to get the job, you’ll be required for the pet job. Would that be a problem?
    Certainly not. I’d welcome to the opportunity.

    返信削除
  3. Miss Gray why do you want to work for French company? Well I spent an year studying in France Mr. I would like to use some prints if I were there. OK if you get the job you would be required to go to Paris a few times an year. Would that be a problem? Certainly not I’d welcome to the opportunities.

    返信削除
  4. Miss Gray why do you want to work hard French company well I spent a year studying in French Mr. zero how do you like to use French. OK if you were to get the job you would be required to
    Would that be a problem Santorini not I'd welcome to the opportunity

    返信削除
  5. Miss gray why do you want to work for a French company.well I spent out here sitting in front of Mr. Jerome. I like to use the French I learned while I was there. OK if you were to get the job you would required to go to Paris a few times a year. is that be a problem. Certainly not I welcome the opportunity.

    返信削除
  6. Miss Gray, why do you want to work at a French restaurant.
    Well, I spent the time studying in France. I’d like to use French I learned while I was there.
    OK. If you will get a job, you’re required to go to the Paris. Would that be a problem.
    Century not. I would welcome to the opportunity.

    返信削除
  7. Mystery why do you want to work for French company?
    Well I spent a year studying in France Mr. Jerrell.
    I would like to use a French while I was there.
    OK if you get the job you’d be required for the job.
    What that be a problem?
    Certainly not I will come to the opportunity.

    返信削除
  8. Miss Gray why do you want to work for a French company oh well I spent years studying in French I would like to use French whole I was there oh OK if you here get the job you would be required to go to class if that area few times year with that be a problem suddenly not I would welcome the opportunity.

    返信削除