2020年9月14日月曜日

Eiken-Sr.1-Sep.16

9 件のコメント:

  1. I’m inviting some friends to my house on Friday night. Do you want to come. I’d love to. Should I bring something. No that’s OK. I am making dinner and another friend is bringing dessert and drinks. After we eat we might watch DVDs. Sounds great.

    返信削除
  2. I’m inviting some friends to my house on Friday night.
    Do you want to come?
    I would love to should I do anything.
    No that’s OK.
    I’m making a dinner and other friends bringing dessert.
    After I eat we might watch DVD.
    Sounds great.

    返信削除
  3. I'm inviting my friend to my house on Friday night.
    Do you want to come?
    I'd love you too. Should I bring anything?
    No that's OK.
    I am making dinner and another friend bring dessert and drinks.
    After we eat we might watch DVDs.
    Sounds great.

    返信削除
  4. I’m inviting some friends to my house on Friday night. Do you want to come?
    I don’t have to should I bring anything?
    No that’s OK. I am making dinner and another friend bring dessert and drinks.
    After we eat we might watch a DVD.
    Sounds great.

    返信削除
  5. I am in inviting my friends come to my house on Sunday.
    Do you want to come? I did after should I bring Sam’s?
    No. I cook a dinner and another them bring dessert.
    And after we eat we watch a movie.
    That sounds Great.

    返信削除
  6. I am inviting some friends in my house on Friday night. Do you want to come? I’d like to should I bring anything.No that’s OK. I am making dinner and I had a friend bring dessert and drink.After we did in my what does DVD. Sounds great.

    返信削除
  7. I’m inviting some friends in Friday night.
    Do you want to come?
    Are you have to should I bring anything?
    No that’s OK. I am making dinner and another friends bring drinks and desserts.
    After we eat we might watch a DVD.
    Sounds great

    返信削除
  8. I’m inviting some friends to my house on Saturday night. Do you want to come?
    I’d love to. Should I bring something?
    No, that’s OK.
    I’m making dinner and another bring desert.
    After week we might watch a DVD.
    Sounds great.

    返信削除
  9. I am inviting my friends come to my house in Friday.
    Do you want to come.
    I’d love day should I bring something.
    No that’s OK. I’ll making dinner and the other friends bring some dessert.
    After dinner we might watch some DVDs.
    Sounds great.

    返信削除