2020年9月14日月曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Sep.14

10 件のコメント:

  1. You don't seem to be consists of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little thing.
    The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby.
    My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  2. We don’t seems to be on conscious of others. You speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supported for all of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look for or annoyed with little things. The writing fighting me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie fair to satisfy everyone but didn’t seems to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  3. You don’t seem to be consoles of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    i’m concerned about your mental health. Do you century you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    So lightening frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
    My apple pie for dessert to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  4. You don’t seem to be conscious of others.
    Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them.
    I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    I am concerned about your mental health.
    Mason tree you always look bored or annoyed please little things.
    The writing please and me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
    My Apple Pay failed it to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem too disappointed anyone.

    返信削除
  5. You don’t seem to be conscious of others.Your speech didn’t pressure anyone in the audience but I know it most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently you always rock world or annoyed with little things.
    So right annoying right change me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
    My apple pie fade to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  6. You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    The lightning frightening to me but it didn’t I know I do baby. My apple pie face the day to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  7. you don’t seem to be conscious of others. your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are not longer supportive of your idea.
    I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
    My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  8. You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
    I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
    The lighting is frightening me but it didn't annoy the baby.
    My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone

    返信削除
  9. You don’t seem to be considerate of others. You are Sophie didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.I am concerned about your mental health. Recently, You always look You’re rude and annoyed with the Little things. The reckoning write down me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My Apple pie right to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除
  10. You don't seem to be consists of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little thing. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.

    返信削除