You don't to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem ti disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. You are speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed the mouth of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently, You always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the Baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seemed to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but he didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive if your idea. Bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. You are speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little things. It’s all right Knigge frightened me but it didn’t annoyed baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but it didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighted me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't p;ease anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently \, you always look bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem ti disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others
削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them.
返信削除I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive your idea. I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. You are speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed the mouth of them. I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea. I am concerned about your mental health. Recently, You always look bored or annoyed with little things.
返信削除The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the Baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seemed to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but he didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoy most of them. I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive if your idea. Bored or annoyed with little things. The lightning frighten me but it didn’t annoy the baby. My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
返信削除You don’t seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them.
返信削除I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental health. Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others.
返信削除You are speech didn't please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them.
I am afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
I am concerned about your mental health.
Recently you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
It’s all right Knigge frightened me but it didn’t annoyed baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but it didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don’t seem to be conscious of others.
返信削除Your speech didn’t please anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them.
I’m afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
I’m concerned about your mental health.
Recently, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frighted me but it didn’t annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn’t seem to disappoint anyone.
You don't seem to be conscious of others. Your speech didn't p;ease anyone in the audience but annoyed most of them. I'm afraid that we are no longer supportive of your idea.
返信削除I'm concerned about your mental health. Recently \, you always look bored or annoyed with little things.
The lightning frightened me but it didn't annoy the baby.
My apple pie failed to satisfy everyone but didn't seem to disappoint anyone.