2020年9月16日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Sep.16

8 件のコメント:

  1. Beth are you ready it’s time to go.I’ll be waiting for you in the car.
    Ready where we going?
    I’ll just ask my friends to come over.
    Don’t you remember? We were having a dinner with aunt Alice at her house tonight.
    Oh right I totally forgot. I will call my friend and tell her not to come.
    I hope she isn’t way too hot already.

    返信削除
  2. Beth Are you ready it’s time to go. I will be waiting for you in the car. Ready where are we going? I just asked my friend come over. Don’t you remember? We were having dinner at our aunts house tonight. All right I totally forgot. I will call her back and tell her not to come. I hope she isn’t on her way here already.

    返信削除
  3. Beth Are you ready it's time to go I am I will waiting for you in the car. Ready where are we going. I just asked my friends to come over. don't you remember we're going to have dinner with aunt Alice in her house tonight. Oh right I totally forgot it about it. I call my friend back and tell her not to come. I hope she isn't on her way here already.

    返信削除
  4. Beth are you ready? it's time to go. I'll be waiting for you in the car. Ready? where are we going. I've just asked to my friend to come over. Don't you remember? We are having dinner with Aunt at her house tonight. All right. I will call my friend back and tell her not to come. I hope she is not on her way already.

    返信削除
  5. Best are you ready it's time to go.
    I will be waiting for you in the car.
    Ready where are we going I just asked my friend come over.
    Don't you remember we have dinner with aunt hours at your house tonight.
    All right I Cuttery forgot it I will call my friend back and tell her not to come.
    IHOP she isn't on her way here already.

    返信削除
  6. Beth are you ready it’s time to go Lady where are we going I just asked my friend to come over Don’t you remember We were having a dinner with aunt tonight like I totally forgot I’ll call my friend and not to come I hope she isn’t way home already

    返信削除
  7. Beth are you ready it’s time to go. i’ll be waiting for you in the car. Ready whip where we are going. I just asked my friend to come over. Don’t you remember? We are having dinner at aunt House tonightOh right I totally forgot. I hope she isn’t on her way here already.

    返信削除
  8. Beth, are you ready come. It’s time to go. I will be waiting for you in the car.
    Ready. Where are we going. I just asked my friend to come over.
    Don’t you remember. We are having dinner with aunt in her house tonight.
    All right. I totally forgot. I will call my friend back and tell her not to come. I hope she isn’t on her way home already.

    返信削除