2020年9月28日月曜日

Online Lesson-Sr.1-Sep.28

7:15 School Textbook Sota, Rie, Rin, Satomi, Kosei, Kei
Review T’s Comment -> Study the school textbook for 7 minutes (grammar, vocabulary, key phrases).
=> Blog STT Speak/Read & Look up in 2 min and Post on the Blog
=> Type to Correct, Add (v) for verbs, (adj or v-adj) for adjectives, (adv) for adverbs after the words.
v-ing is a noun, pp is an adjective. You can NOT put two verbs in a row. Kosei didn’t.
7:30 Show & Tell Presentation=> Q&A=> Type your comment in two or three sentences.
Speak in 3 Blog STT Speak about a book/story/comic/movie that impressed you in 3 sentences.
TS: (Title) is a book/story/comic/movie that impressed me a lot/greatly (when, recently)
#2: Explain the book/story/comic/movie: The book/story/comic/movie is about ~ who/that …
#3: I was impressed/enjoyed/intrigued/interested/moved by … who/that/because …
7:45 Eiken 2017-1  CD-26 #22 
CD-17  #13 Listen-> Repeat-> Repeat -> Words-> Repeat => STT Repeat
Report what in 2 sen. 1. TM asks TW if she … 2. He says the Italian …
needs someone to work on weekends, Would you be interested?
7:55 Bridge Work C32-U2  Review: G&C-2.3, 4 -> STT Speak=> Correct by Typing
G&C-3.1 CD-75 -> Ex.3.1 -> Breakout=> STT Report=> Correct by Typing
8:10 Grammar in Use: A man became a resident of a white house #2
8:20 Blog Parts of Speech and Verb Pattern
1. Write the part of speech after each word (s).
Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed descriptions at first, I found the old book interesting when I finally finished reading it yesterday.
Study Parts of Speech: Page 203/Bridge to MEL Book 3
Verb/動詞、Adjective/形容詞、Adverb/副詞()Noun/名詞、Conjunction/接続詞、Preposition/前置詞
- Gerund/動名詞=Noun  I like fishing. Fishing is fun.
- Present Participle/現在分詞=>Adjective  Fishing is interesting. I found fishing interesting.
- Past Participle/過去分詞=>Adjective  I’m interested in fishing. I used to be interested in fishing.
8:45 Read & Write-1 Unit 4 Physiology  Reading 1  No Laughing Matter  #4
CD-11 Listen and Read the text [Par.1-6]-> Study Words/Exp
Par.2 contagious  A contagious feeling spreads quickly among people: fear is ~
transmissible by direct or indirect contact with an infected person; communicable: ~ disease
Par.3. fake  (adj) not real, but made to look or seem real: ~ money/passport/identity  (n) It was a ~
Par.6 makes others feel bad – Par.7 makes us laugh
CD-11 Listen and Read the text [Par.7-10]-> Study Words/Exp
Par. 8 silly  Par.9 sense of humor 
Par.10 changes with time – change over time
-> Read aloud Par.10 => STT
Closing Lesson Review Oct.5 7:45- School w/ Tablet/Keyboard, Pencil


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿