2020年9月14日月曜日

Review G&C 3-Sr.1-Sep.14

1.  I ... but ... with me
2. Fred 
2.  alarm clock
3.  do homework

1. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
2. Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
3. He will/He’ll try using another alarm clock tonight.
4. I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer reading/to read a book.

20 件のコメント:

  1. I memories to I put my smart phone on the desk But I forget to bring my smart phone with me.
    Fred try to get up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try to use other smart phone this evening.
    I not mind doing my homework, but I prefer reading a book.

    返信削除
    返信

    1. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
      Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
      He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
      I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer to read a book.

      削除
  2. I remember putting my smart phone on my desk But I forgot to bring it with me.
    Fred tried to get up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try using another hour time clock tonight.
    I don’t mind doing homework But I prefer to read books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. He will try using another alarm clock tonight.

      削除
  3. I remember putting my smart phone on the desk but I forgot to bring it.
    Rich tried getting up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try to use one more other smart phone.
    I don’t mind doing my homework but I preferred reading books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
      Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
      He will/He’ll try using another alarm clock tonight.
      I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer reading/to read a book.

      削除
  4. I remember putting my smart phone on my desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
    Fred tried to get up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
    I don’t mind doing my homework but I prefer to read books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but i forgot to bring it with me.

      削除
  5. I remember putting my phone on the table but I forget to bring it with me.
    Fred tried to get up early but he couldn’t.
    He will use another smart phone this night
    I like do homework but I prefer to reading books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remember putting my smartphone on the table but I forgot to bring it with ,e.
      He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
      I don't mind doing homework but I prefer reading books.

      削除
  6. I remember putting my smart phone in my desk but I forget to bring it with me.
    Fred tried to get up earlier but he couldn’t.
    he will try using do you add the alarm clock.
    I don’t mind doing homework But I freeform to read books.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
      Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
      He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
      I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer to read a book.

      削除
  7. I remember putting my phone on my desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
    Fred tried to get up early but he couldn’t.
    he will try using a new alarm Clock.
    I I don’t mind doing homework but prefer to read a book.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remembered putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
      He will/He’ll try using another alarm clock tonight.

      削除
  8. I remember putting my smart phone on the desk but I forget bringing with me.
    Fred tries to get up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try using your smart phone tonight.
    I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer to reading the book.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I remembered putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
      Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.

      削除
  9. I remember putting my smart phone on the desk but I forgot to bring it.
    Rich tried getting up early but he couldn’t.
    He will try to use the other smart phone.
    I don’t mind doing my homework but I preferred to read books.

    返信削除
  10. I remember putting my smartphone on the desk but I forgot to bring it with me.
    Fred try to Getting up early but he couldn't.
    He will try to using another Alarm clock.
    I don't mind doing my homework But I prefer reading a book.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
      He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
      I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer reading/to read a book.

      削除
  11. Fred tried to get up early but couldn’t.
    He will try using another alarm clock tonight.
    I don’t mind doing homework but I prefer reading/to read a book.

    返信削除