I learned how to draw a picture better during the summer vacation. I went to the college preparation school driving the summer vacation to attend to art University. So I could draw better than before now.
I could keep going for a walk with my dog everyday. In summer, the temperatures usually rise very quickly. I woke up early to go for a walk in comfortable temperatures.
I made some dinner for my family by myself as my homework. I made Hamburg with tofu and salad and so on. My family told me they were so good and I felt very happy.
I accomplished the essay corse during the summer vacation. I had to write my own essay about what should I do with this pandemic. I wrote about the people who lost their jobs.
I learned what I study in university during this summer vacation. I took 2 online classes in Kyoto university, and one of them was about biology and the other Wes history. Both of them were difficult but interested.
I practiced playing the piano for at least 30 minutes a day. I will have a piano concert on next year's May but it will be the last concert for me. Therefore, I started practice it as fast as last concert ended.
I learned how to draw a picture better during the summer vacation. I went to the college preparation school driving the summer vacation to attend to art University. So I could draw better than before now.
返信削除#3 can ...
削除I could keep going for a walk with my dog everyday.
返信削除In summer, the temperatures usually rise very quickly.
I woke up early to go for a walk in comfortable temperatures.
#1 I walked my dog every morning during ...
削除#2 To avoid ..., I woke up at ... and took him/her ...
#3 Elaborate
I made some dinner for my family by myself as my homework.
返信削除I made Hamburg with tofu and salad and so on.
My family told me they were so good and I felt very happy.
#1 ... dinner for ... a few/x times during ...
削除#3 I was glad that ...
I accomplished the essay corse during the summer vacation.
返信削除I had to write my own essay about what should I do with this pandemic.
I wrote about the people who lost their jobs.
#1 Japanese or English?
削除#2 I wrote ...
I learned ancient writing during the summer vacation.
返信削除I study Auxiliary verb mainly.
It’s not still perfect but I continue to studying.
#1 Japanese?
削除#2 ... to express/read ...
I learned what I study in university during this summer vacation.
返信削除I took 2 online classes in Kyoto university, and one of them was about biology and the other Wes history.
Both of them were difficult but interested.
#1 I took courses that universities ...
削除#3 ... interesting
I learned math during the summer vacation.
返信削除I could understand the math A and 1
After summer vacation I‘m became good for math.
#1 Why/How long or how much?
削除#2 Explain how you studied it.
#3 I'm become <=?????
good at
I practiced playing the piano for at least 30 minutes a day.
返信削除I will have a piano concert on next year's May but it will be the last concert for me.
Therefore, I started practice it as fast as last concert ended.