I finished a lot of homework during the summer vacation including the mell task .only this summer I had online school task to do every day. I did my homework for one or two hours a day.
I learned playing the piano During the summer vacation to music exam. It's been five years since I playing the piano last time. I thought I want to play well more.
I finished the homework during the summer vacation. This summer we don’t have vacation in July but we had homework as usual. I had many report but I finished the day before August 31.
I learned that exercise is very important during summer vacation. Because I have not play basketball for five months so I felt very fun to play basketball. Now I play basketball fourth a week by at 6.
I finished a lot of homework during the summer vacation including the mell task .only this summer I had online school task to do every day. I did my homework for one or two hours a day.
返信削除#2 Only this summer? First time in your school life/This was the first summer vacation that
削除#3 spent ... on
I learned playing the piano During the summer vacation to music exam.
返信削除It's been five years since I playing the piano last time.
I thought I want to play well more.
#1 learned to ... to prepare for ...
削除#2 ... since I played
#3 ... it better
I learned to play Recorderduring my summer vacation.
返信削除I practiced for the School recorder test.
Now I can play one song perfectly.
#1 practiced it ...
削除#3 very well
I finished the homework during the summer vacation.
返信削除This summer we don’t have vacation in July but we had homework as usual.
I had many report but I finished the day before August 31.
#2 didn't
削除#3 reports/assignments
I learned that exercise is very important during summer vacation.
返信削除Because I have not play basketball for five months so I felt very fun to play basketball.
Now I play basketball fourth a week by at 6.
#2 had not played until ...
削除#3 Now I know how fun to ...
I accomplished to went to clam school every day.
返信削除I learn about new formula, it was difficult.
I learn new formula to get good score for the exams.
#1 went to cram school
削除#2 ... learned many difficult equations.
#3 I hope to ...
I learned how to make clothes.
返信削除I read some books for how to make clothes.
Maybe I can make clothes now.
#1 ... during
削除#2 ... books to learn
#3 ???? You said you learned it
I accomplished Independent research.
返信削除I research about Human Papilloma Virus.
It took a lot of time for me to do that research.
#1 independent research? a research on/about ...
削除#3=> #2
Speak another sentence to elaborate #2