Look at this. My mom sent some baby clothes for Greg. I'm afraid it's a big big for him though. Yeah but that's okay. Greg is getting bigger so he'll be able to wear them in a month or two. You're right it's amazing to grow so fast. I know. That's part of the fun of being a parent.
Look Isabel, my mom sent me a baby clothes for Greg. I’m afraid that their little big for him though. Here but that’s OK. Greg is big getting bigger so he’ll be able to wear on month. You were right. It’s amazing to see how fast he is growing. I know that’s part of the fun for being parents.
Look Isabell my mother sent me a close. I’m afraid that it is little bigger for him though. Yeah but that’s OK. Greg is getting bigger and he will be able to wear it in a month or two. You’re right it’s amazing that he shows so fast growing. I know that’s a part of fun of being a parents.
Luke is about my mom send me up clothes for Greg. I'm afraid there too big for him though. Yeah but that's OK. Hey baby getting bigger so he can wear it a month or 2. You right it is fun to see how he grow fast. I know it is a fun part of being parents.
My mom sent my baby’s clothes. I’m afraid they are little big for him though. Yeah, but that’s OK. He is getting bigger so he will be able to wear it after a month or two. Yeah that’s night. I am amazing that he is growing so fast. That’s part of a fun to be a parent.
Luck is a but my mom sent us some baby clothes for Gregg. I'm afraid there are a little big for him. Yeah but that's OK. She is getting bigger so she will be able to wear them in one month or two. You are right I'm surprised how he fast growing. I know that's part of a fan of being a parent.
Look Isabell my mom sent me some baby clothes. I am afraid that it is a little bigger to him. Yeah but that’s OK. Greg is bigger so fast so Greg will be able to wear it a month or two. You’re right. It’s seem to fast to grow. I know. That’s the part of the fun of being a parent.
Look at the bill. My mom sent me baby clothes. I’m afraid that it too big for him. Yeah that’s OK. Greg is getting bigger so he will be able to wear in a month or two. All right. It’s amazing that he grows fast. I know that’s part of the fun of being parents.
Look FM my mom says a baby clothes for i’m afraid there too big for him Yeah but that’s OK but it is getting better so human ever too nice out to you’re right it sounds in the sea her for his growing I know that’s part time at the farm their parents big town
Look at this. My mom sent some baby clothes for Greg. I'm afraid it's a big big for him though. Yeah but that's okay. Greg is getting bigger so he'll be able to wear them in a month or two. You're right it's amazing to grow so fast. I know. That's part of the fun of being a parent.
返信削除Look Isabel, my mom sent me a baby clothes for Greg. I’m afraid that their little big for him though.
返信削除Here but that’s OK. Greg is big getting bigger so he’ll be able to wear on month.
You were right. It’s amazing to see how fast he is growing.
I know that’s part of the fun for being parents.
Look Isabell my mother sent me a close. I’m afraid that it is little bigger for him though. Yeah but that’s OK. Greg is getting bigger and he will be able to wear it in a month or two. You’re right it’s amazing that he shows so fast growing. I know that’s a part of fun of being a parents.
返信削除Luke is about my mom send me up clothes for Greg. I'm afraid there too big for him though. Yeah but that's OK. Hey baby getting bigger so he can wear it a month or 2. You right it is fun to see how he grow fast. I know it is a fun part of being parents.
返信削除My mom sent my baby’s clothes. I’m afraid they are little big for him though.
返信削除Yeah, but that’s OK. He is getting bigger so he will be able to wear it after a month or two.
Yeah that’s night. I am amazing that he is growing so fast.
That’s part of a fun to be a parent.
Luck is a but my mom sent us some baby clothes for Gregg.
返信削除I'm afraid there are a little big for him.
Yeah but that's OK.
She is getting bigger so she will be able to wear them in one month or two.
You are right I'm surprised how he fast growing.
I know that's part of a fan of being a parent.
Look Isabell my mom sent me some baby clothes.
返信削除I am afraid that it is a little bigger to him.
Yeah but that’s OK.
Greg is bigger so fast so Greg will be able to wear it a month or two.
You’re right. It’s seem to fast to grow.
I know. That’s the part of the fun of being a parent.
Look at the bill. My mom sent me baby clothes. I’m afraid that it too big for him. Yeah that’s OK. Greg is getting bigger so he will be able to wear in a month or two. All right. It’s amazing that he grows fast. I know that’s part of the fun of being parents.
返信削除Look FM my mom says a baby clothes for i’m afraid there too big for him Yeah but that’s OK but it is getting better so human ever too nice out to you’re right it sounds in the sea her for his growing I know that’s part time at the farm their parents big town
返信削除