1. Write the part of speech after each word
(s).
Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed descriptions at first, I found the old book interesting when I finally finished reading it yesterday.
Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed descriptions at first, I found the old book interesting when I finally finished reading it yesterday.
Verb/動詞、Adjective/形容詞、Adverb/副詞(句)、Noun/名詞、
Conjunction/接続詞、Preposition/前置詞
- Gerund/動名詞=Noun I like fishing. Fishing is fun.
- Present Participle/現在分詞=>Adjective Fishing is interesting. I found fishing interesting.
- Past Participle/過去分詞=>Adjective I’m interested in fishing. I used to be interested in fishing.
- Gerund/動名詞=Noun I like fishing. Fishing is fun.
Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (adj) descriptions at first (adv) , I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (n) when (conj) I finally (adv) finished (v) reading (n) it yesterday (adv).
返信削除interesting (n)=>
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (v-adj) descriptions at first (adv) ,
返信削除I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (v-adj)
when (conj) I finally (adv) finished (v) reading (gerund/noun) it yesterday (adv).
Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed(v-adj) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(conj) I finally(pre) finished(v-adj) reading(v) it yesterday(adv).
返信削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed(v-adj) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(a-adj) when(conj) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(noun) it yesterday(adv).
削除Very good!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (adj) descriptions at first (adv), I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (adj) when (adv) I finally (adv) finished (v) reading (n) it yesterday(adv).
返信削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (adj) descriptions at first (adv), I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (adj) when (conjunction) I finally (adv) finished (v) reading (n) it yesterday(adv).
削除Very good!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed(v) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(adv) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(n)it yesterday(adv).
返信削除detailed(v) =>
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed(v-adj) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(present participle) when(conj) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(gerund) it yesterday.
返信削除Very good!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first(Adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(vAdj) when(conj) I finally(adv) finished (v)reading(n) it yesterday(adv).
返信削除Very good!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (v-adj) descriptions at first (adv) , I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (adj) when (conj) I finally (adv) finished (v-adj) reading (v) it yesterday (adv).
返信削除Very good!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (v) descriptions at first (adv), I found (v)the old (adj) book interesting (nou) when (con) I finally (adv) finished (V) reading (nou) it yesterday.
返信削除interesting (nou)=>
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (adj)descriptions at first(adv), I found (v)the old (adj)book interesting (adj)when (conj)I finally (adv)finished (v)reading (noun)it yesterday( adv).
返信削除Very good.
削除