2020年9月5日土曜日

School Textbook-Sr.2-Sep.5

23 件のコメント:

  1. Viewed from this angle, the door looks more attractive.
    Bob listened to my account with his eyes closed.
    Judging from what he says, the situation is bad.

    返信削除
  2. Several years later, I decided to make a self-help center.
    This center people that choose to help themselves.
    Have ever died in 1987 I had found that there was something missing inside of me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 This center give people the tools to help themselves
      #3 However, by 1997 I had found

      削除
  3. They had a pleasant journey.
    When I was walking along the street, I saw him.
    Who is the young person sitting by your father?

    返信削除
  4. This smart phone is too difficult for me to use.
    Mr. Brown walked fast enough to catch the last train.
    We were too tired to walk to the hotel so we caught a taxi.

    返信削除
  5. Not knowing which way to go I had to guess
    It being Sunday the bank was closed
    Bob listened to my accounts with his eyes closed

    返信削除
  6. Many archaeologists now I agree that rather than Bing the lost city or a convent machu pechu was a result mutebi and for the ink Aruba petrography. It might have been for the emperor and the upper class who wanted to escape to a peaceful place. So the skeletons spinefarm were not there with of Holly in koromon f*** brother help those who were brought in from all over the inca impura empire to serve at the site.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Many archaeologists now I agree=>
      in koromon f???

      削除
    2. Many archaeologists now agree that rather than being the lost city or a convent, machu pechu was a resort built by and for the Inca ruler, Pachacuti. It might have been for the emperor and the upper class who wanted to escape to a peaceful place. So the skeletons Bingham found were not those of Holly inca women, but rather helpers who were brought in from all over the inca empire to serve at the site.

      削除
  7. The professor sternly told the student read the passage to which I differed in my lecture.
    I’d rather have a room of my own, however small it may be.
    Deck has three brothers, all of whom are married.

    返信削除
  8. Thousands of years ago, ancestors of today’s Hawaiian people travel sea.
    This is a really big ocean, nearly twice as big as the United States.
    It stretches from Easter island.

    返信削除
  9. Finishing the report I went out for a walk.
    She is said to have been a famous actor when she was young.
    I heard Mike will go back to Canada on his winter holidays.

    返信削除