2020年9月24日木曜日

Vocabulary in Use-Sr.1-Sep.24

10 件のコメント:

  1. The lake is full of water in spring bur we haven't had any rain since May.
    We are likely have to have very little rain for a while.
    We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of Jume.
    We are about to suffer from a sever drought this year.
    Jennifer looks little worried these days.I hope she isn't in trouble.
    I think she is in lobe with someone.
    I'm sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order.It is under repair now.I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer's used to almost American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie.It's too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted ,Who's responsible for this mess?
    No one answered.

    返信削除
  2. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June.we are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she ism’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It\s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
  3. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while.
    We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June.
    We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year. Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble.
    I think she is in love with someone. I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
  4. The lake is full of water in spring but we have't had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn't trouble.
    I think she's in love with someone. I'm sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It's under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer's used to most American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, "Who's responsible for this mess? No one answered.

    返信削除
  5. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seems to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be our of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
  6. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a server drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除
  7. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days. I hope she isn’t in trouble. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of. It.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It’s under repair now. I hope Ican get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this mess?” No one answered.

    返信削除

  8. The lake is full of water in spring bur we haven't had any rain since May. We are likely have to have very little rain for a while.
    We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of Jume.
    We are about to suffer from a sever drought this year.
    Jennifer looks little worried these days.I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she is in lobe with someone.
    I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order.It is under repair now.I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer's used to almost American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie.It's too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted ,Who's responsible for this mess?
    No one answered.

    返信削除
  9. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May.
    We are likely to have very little rain for a while.
    We seem to be short of water by the end of June.
    We are about to suffer from a severe drought this year.
    Jennifer looks a little worried these days.
    I hope she isn’t in trouble.
    I think she’s in love with someone.
    I’m sure of it.
    This morning, I found the fridge out of order.
    It’s under repair now.
    I hope I can get it back in time for the party.
    Jennifer’s used to most American food, but she isn’t used to putting ice cream on apple pie.
    It’s too sweet for her.
    The teacher shouted, “Who’s responsible for this miss?”
    No one answered.

    返信削除
  10. The lake is full of water in spring but we haven’t had any rain since May. We are likely to have very little rain for a while. We seem to be short of water to get through summer. The lake may be out of water by the end of June. We are be about to suffer from a severe drought this year. I think she’s in love with someone. I’m sure of it. Jennifer looks little worried these days. I hope she isn't in trouble. I think she is in love with someone. I'm sure of it. This morning, I found the fridge out of order. It is under repair now. I hope I can get it back in time for the party. Jennifer's used to almost American food, but she isn't used to putting ice cream on apple pie. It's too sweet for her. The teacher shouted ,Who's responsible for this mess?
    No one answered.

    返信削除