2020年9月30日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Sep.30

Speak about a book/story/comic/movie that impressed you in 3 sentences.

TS: (Title) is a book/story/comic/movie that impressed me a lot/greatly (when, recently)
#2: Explain the book/story/comic/movieThe book/story/comic/movie is about ~ who/that …
#3: I was impressed/enjoyed/intrigued/interested/moved by … who/that/because …

15 件のコメント:

  1. Paprika is that movie that impressed me a lot when I was second grade of junior high school.
    The movie about dream that we see a night and science fulfilling human dreams.
    I feel scared to see our dream come out in a real world.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ..., which I saw when I ...
      #2 ... is
      #3 I felt ...

      削除
  2. Hunters miso soup is a book and movie that impressed me a lot.
    The book is about one family whose mother fought against cancer.
    I was impressed by mothers love for her child.

    返信削除
  3. What do you Chang is a movie that impressed me a lot when I was 10 years old.
    The main character of this movie is crayon Shin-chan.
    This movie is very moving and we can feel families love in this movie.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ..., which I watched when ...
      #2 ... who ...
      #3 ... and I felt ...

      削除
  4. Ex machina is a movie that impressed me a lot recently.
    It is a story about AI and people and the main character tests the AI if it has real feelings like people have.
    I was impressed with the AI’s surprising action in the ending of the movie.

    返信削除
  5. Meet Joe black is the movie that impressed me a lot recently. Meet Joe black is about a Death and a man who told he will die soon by death. I was moved because the man tried to be enjoyed for the lest of his life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #2 die soon by death?
      #3 tried to enjoy ...

      削除
  6. Dragon quest town is starving again that impressed me a lot when I was elementary student.
    That video game is RPG that is very popular around Japan.
    I was impressed by connecting a lot of people who played the game in the same time because I could talk with a lot of people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 starving again?
      #2 What is RPG?
      #3 ... at the same time

      削除
  7. Terminal is a movie that impressed me a lot.
    The movie the main character is a man who lost his country during fright due to revolution.
    So he couldn’t go out from airport and he communicates a lot of people who walk in the airport.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #3 ... from the airport and he tried to ...

      削除