Excuse me I'd like to cancel my membership the sports club. Well before you cancel your membership I need to see an ID card. Do you have one like drivers license or school ID. No I don't have one with me. Sorry third you’ll have to bring it to show us. I can’t cancel your membership with that one.
Excuse me I’d like to try who am I made us a purchase sports club. Well before you cancel your membership and I can I see yo member. Do you have one like drivers license or school an ID card. No I don’t have a with me. Sorry Sarah you have to bring and show one.
Excuse me I like to cancel my membership of the sports club. Well before you cancel the membership you need to show us an ID card. Do you have around ragged drivers license or a school ID. No I don’t have one with me. Sorry Sarah you have to bring long show us. I can’t cancel your membership without this.
Excuse me I don’t like to cancel membership this sports grab. Before it cancel membership show me an ID card. Do you have one like a drive license or school ID. I don’t have it with me. Sorry sir you have to bring one to us. I can’t cancel it with see one.
Excuse me I would like to cancel two members at the sports club. Where before you can see the ID cars I need to see it to cancel. Do you have one right or drivers recess or school ID card. No I don’t have one with me. Sorry Siri you don’t have one it to cancel. I can’t cancer to see it.
Excuse me I’d like to cancel my membership at the sports club. Well before you cancel I will need to see an ID card. Do you have one like a driver license for school ID no I don’t have you with me. Sorry sir you have to drink one to show us. I can’t cancel your membership is active.
Excuse me I would like to cancel my membership at the sports club. Well,Before you cancel your membership I need to see an ID card. Do you have a like driver license or a school ID. No I don't have one with me. Sorry you have to bring one to show us. I can't cancel your membership without it
Excuse me I’d like to cancel my member sheet at this sports club. Well before you cancel your number said I needed to see you’re on ID card. Do you have a long like school ID. no I don’t have one with me. Sorry sir you have to bring want to show us. I can’t cancel your member sheet without it.
Excuse me I would like to cancel my membership the sport club Before you cancel I need to see an ID card. Do you have one like drive license or school ID. No I don’t have one with me. Sorry there you have to bring it to show us. I can cancel your membership with that one.
Excuse me I'd like to cancel my membership the sports club.
返信削除Well before you cancel your membership I need to see an ID card.
Do you have one like drivers license or school ID.
No I don't have one with me. Sorry third you’ll have to bring it to show us.
I can’t cancel your membership with that one.
Excuse me I’d like to try who am I made us a purchase sports club.
返信削除Well before you cancel your membership and I can I see yo member.
Do you have one like drivers license or school an ID card.
No I don’t have a with me.
Sorry Sarah you have to bring and show one.
Excuse me I like to cancel my membership of the sports club.
返信削除Well before you cancel the membership you need to show us an ID card.
Do you have around ragged drivers license or a school ID.
No I don’t have one with me.
Sorry Sarah you have to bring long show us.
I can’t cancel your membership without this.
Excuse me I don’t like to cancel membership this sports grab. Before it cancel membership show me an ID card. Do you have one like a drive license or school ID. I don’t have it with me. Sorry sir you have to bring one to us. I can’t cancel it with see one.
返信削除Excuse me I would like to cancel two members at the sports club.
返信削除Where before you can see the ID cars I need to see it to cancel.
Do you have one right or drivers recess or school ID card.
No I don’t have one with me.
Sorry Siri you don’t have one it to cancel.
I can’t cancer to see it.
Excuse me I’d like to cancel my membership at the sports club. Well before you cancel I will need to see an ID card. Do you have one like a driver license for school ID
返信削除no I don’t have you with me. Sorry sir you have to drink one to show us. I can’t cancel your membership is active.
Excuse me I would like to cancel my membership at the sports club.
返信削除Well,Before you cancel your membership I need to see an ID card.
Do you have a like driver license or a school ID.
No I don't have one with me.
Sorry you have to bring one to show us.
I can't cancel your membership without it
Excuse me I’d like to cancel my member sheet at this sports club.
返信削除Well before you cancel your number said I needed to see you’re on ID card.
Do you have a long like school ID.
no I don’t have one with me.
Sorry sir you have to bring want to show us.
I can’t cancel your member sheet without it.
Excuse me I would like to cancel my membership the sport club
返信削除Before you cancel I need to see an ID card.
Do you have one like drive license or school ID.
No I don’t have one with me.
Sorry there you have to bring it to show us.
I can cancel your membership with that one.