I want to go abroad in the next summer vacation. I especially want to go to the beautiful ocean and eat delicious food. Also, I want to go to a big mall and enjoy shopping in foreign country.
I want to go to another country next summer. If I can go to another country which language is English, I can learn I can learn how to speak English so it helps me to the entrance exam. and also I will busy to prepare for the college so I will need the Vacation.
I want to go to Hawaii next summer. If I can go there, I can learn how to speak English so it helps me to the entrance exam. and also I will busy to prepare for the college so I will need the Vacation.
I want to go to America in the next summer vacation because I want to watch the basketball match. American basketball is very famous and popular so I want to go to America.
I want to trouble with my friend. I traveled last winter with my friend and we talked to go during the summer vacation again. I want to go to Okinawa with my friends.
In the next summer, I want to travel with my friends. I enjoy talking with my friends in the school, but I haven’t go far away with them. I want to eat there famous foods and go to there famous places.
In the next summer, I want to travel to Enoshima with my friends. Enoshima has beautiful sea and famous aquarium. I want to eat there delicious sea foods.
I want to go abroad such as the US Italy and German. I have never been to 40 countries foreign countries so I want to have a special experience. I want to do a lot of things for example eating delicious food studying it's history and going to famous places.
I want to go abroad in the next summer vacation.
返信削除I especially want to go to the beautiful ocean and eat delicious food.
Also, I want to go to a big mall and enjoy shopping in foreign country.
#1 Where?
削除#2 visit (place) beach What kind of food (of the place)
I want to go to another country next summer. If I can go to another country which language is English, I can learn I can learn how to speak English so it helps me to the entrance exam. and also I will busy to prepare for the college so I will need the Vacation.
返信削除I want to go to Hawaii next summer. If I can go there, I can learn how to speak English so it helps me to the entrance exam. and also I will busy to prepare for the college so I will need the Vacation.
削除#2 I'll use English to ...
削除#3 Elaborate more
Not about entrance exams!
I want to go to America in the next summer vacation because I want to watch the basketball match.
返信削除American basketball is very famous and popular so I want to go to America.
#1 ... to watch ...
削除#2 ...popular.
#3 Elaborate #2: Also, I ...
I want to do some volunteer works in the next summer vacation.
返信削除I want to spend time with disabled people which can try only older than 16.
#1 ... a/some volunteer work
削除#2 I hope to ... people who ...
#3 Elaborate: Also,
I want to trouble with my friend.
返信削除I traveled last winter with my friend and we talked to go during the summer vacation again.
I want to go to Okinawa with my friends.
#1 trouble?????
削除When?
#2 Speak where
#3 Elaborate what you want to do there
In the next summer, I want to travel with my friends.
返信削除I enjoy talking with my friends in the school, but I haven’t go far away with them.
I want to eat there famous foods and go to there famous places.
#1 ... to where?
削除#2 Explain about the place
#3 Elaborate #2: There, I hope/want to ...
In the next summer, I want to travel to Enoshima with my friends.
削除Enoshima has beautiful sea and famous aquarium.
I want to eat there delicious sea foods.
I want to go abroad such as the US Italy and German.
返信削除I have never been to 40 countries foreign countries so I want to have a special experience.
I want to do a lot of things for example eating delicious food studying it's history and going to famous places.
#1 Germany
削除#3 ... things like A, B, or/and C.