Hi I would like to watch the movie spring romance. OK then we eight dollars please. I forget school ID card. Can I still discounts student. Sorry I can’t discount.
Hello I want to the movie Spring Romas ticket. OK that will be eight dollars please. Oh way I am a student but I forgot to bring the school ID card. Can I steal the county school discount? No sorry I need to see it to the discount.
Hello I'd like a movie to get about the spring Roman. OK that'll be eight dollars please. Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my school ID card. Can I still get a student discount. No sorry I need to see it to give you discount.
Hello I'd like to get a ticket spring lemons. OK that'll be eight dollars please. Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card. Can I still get student discount? No sorry I need to see it to give you a discount.
hello I’d like to take a ticket for the spring Romas please OK that’ll be $80 please. All wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card. Can I still get a student discount? Oh sorry I need to see give you a discount.
Hello I could buy movies ticket Spring rumors. OK that’ll be 80 daughters please. Oh wait I’m student but I forgot bring my student ID. Can I stir student discount? No sorry I need to see it discount.
Excuse me how do I get learned in church freaking romance freeze. OK tell me were eight dollars please No way I am a student but I forgot to the student ID card. Can I do a student discount no sorry I see you discount or are you scared to it
Hello I’d like to get a movie ticket. OK that would be 80$ please. Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card. Can I still get a student discount? No sorry I need to see it to give you a discount.
Hello I’d like to take a ticket for spring romance OK that will be eight drawers please.  Oh wait I am a student but I forgot my school ID card. Can I get to still a student discount. Sorry I need to see that one discount
Hi I would like to watch the movie spring romance.
返信削除OK then we eight dollars please.
I forget school ID card.
Can I still discounts student.
Sorry I can’t discount.
Hello I want to the movie Spring Romas ticket.
返信削除OK that will be eight dollars please.
Oh way I am a student but I forgot to bring the school ID card.
Can I steal the county school discount?
No sorry I need to see it to the discount.
Hello I'd like a movie to get about the spring Roman. OK that'll be eight dollars please. Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my school ID card. Can I still get a student discount. No sorry I need to see it to give you discount.
返信削除Hello I'd like to get a ticket spring lemons.
返信削除OK that'll be eight dollars please.
Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card.
Can I still get student discount?
No sorry I need to see it to give you a discount.
hello I’d like to take a ticket for the spring Romas please
返信削除OK that’ll be $80 please.
All wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card.
Can I still get a student discount?
Oh sorry I need to see give you a discount.
Hello I could buy movies ticket Spring rumors. OK that’ll be 80 daughters please. Oh wait I’m student but I forgot bring my student ID. Can I stir student discount? No sorry I need to see it discount.
返信削除Excuse me how do I get learned in church freaking romance freeze.
返信削除OK tell me were eight dollars please
No way I am a student but I forgot to the student ID card.
Can I do a student discount
no sorry I see you discount or are you scared to it
Hello I’d like to get a movie ticket.
返信削除OK that would be 80$ please.
Oh wait I am a student but I forgot to bring my student ID card.
Can I still get a student discount?
No sorry I need to see it to give you a discount.
Hello I’d like to take a ticket for spring romance
返信削除OK that will be eight drawers please. 
Oh wait I am a student but I forgot my school ID card.
Can I get to still a student discount.
Sorry I need to see that one discount