Speak about a book/story/comic/movie that impressed
you in 3 sentences.
TS: (Title) is a book/story/comic/movie that impressed me a lot/greatly (when, recently)
#2: Explain the book/story/comic/movie: The book/story/comic/movie is about ~ who/that …
#3: I was impressed/enjoyed/intrigued/interested/moved by … who/that/because …
TS: (Title) is a book/story/comic/movie that impressed me a lot/greatly (when, recently)
#2: Explain the book/story/comic/movie: The book/story/comic/movie is about ~ who/that …
#3: I was impressed/enjoyed/intrigued/interested/moved by … who/that/because …
Violet ever garden is a animation that impressed me a lot when I watch.
返信削除The story is very good and I cried three times in 30 minutes.
I was impressed by main characters life.
#2 ... so good that I ...
削除#3 main character who ...
Daigakuimo Frappuccino is a cup of drink that impressed me a lot these days.
返信削除We can get it at Starbucks.
I was moved by The taste of this Frappuccino because I could feel Real Daigakuimo
Speak about a book/story/comic/movie, not food!
削除Asadake! is a book that impressed me a lot.
返信削除The book is about a photographer whose name is Asada Masashi.
I was impressed by it because it was taught me to important of family.
#3 It taught me how important the family is to us
削除Les miserable is a movie that impressed me a lot when I see it second time.
返信削除The book is about the man who stole some food when French revolution.
I was encouraged by the music in the main cast's thoughts.
#1 ... saw it for the second time.
削除#2 It shows a story of a man ... during the French ...
#3 ... moved by ...
Shaped person is drama that impressed me a lot fun.
返信削除It is about shaped person’s Korean drama.
I was interested it because it is very fun and throbbing.
#1 ... a dram ... a lot.
削除#2 It's a Korean drama about ...
#3 ... in it ...
Masquerade hotel is a book that impresses me a lot when I read.
返信削除It is suspense story that make me come to think about incident.
I want to see movie one.
#2 ... story about ...
削除#3 I was ...
Unnamed memory is book that impressed me a lot.
返信削除This book’s genre is high fantasy. A lot of Magic’s, fancy animals and impossible event.
I was moved by Hero’s speech and conduct.
#2, 3=> It is a fantasy book with ...
削除#4=> #3 by the words and actions of the main character
Lion king is a movie that impressed me.
返信削除I saw it on TV and i like sin a the best.
I was impressed sin a becoming from child to adult.
#2 scenes?
削除#3 ... impressed how the becomes/grows ...
Spy Family is a comic that impressed me a lot.
返信削除The comic is about a spy having a home for a mission. Father is a spy, mother is a hit man and daughter is a Psychics.
I was enjoyed a state of deepen family ties while hiding each other's identities.
#2 having a home?
削除#4 I enjoyed the family ties