2020年9月23日水曜日

Speak in 3-Sr.2-Sep.23

Speak about the subject you found the most difficult to study in 3 sentences.
TS: I found (subject) the most difficult/hardest to study (this year).
#2: It requires~,  I need to ~,  I don't/can't ~,  I don't like/I'm not interested in, 
    ~ ing is too difficult/confusing /boring to me, 
#3: Elaborate #2 or "Also, it's/I ..."

14 件のコメント:

  1. I found world history the most difficult to study.
    It requires a lot of knowledge about other countries which I learn.
    I can't remember them all.

    返信削除
  2. I found math that must difficult to study this year.
    I have five math classes every week and I need to study for one hour every day.
    Also I have much homework after classes.

    返信削除
  3. I found ancient Japanese the most hardest to study.
    I need toI need to memorizeI need to memorize the meaning of the word which different from modern Japanese.
    There are too many patterns to translate to modern Japanese.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 classical Japanese
      most hardest?????
      #2 remember

      削除
  4. I found the most difficult to study society this year.
    I’m not interested in history and low.
    And I can’t learn word by heart

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... social study the ...
      #3 remember the words and incidents

      削除
  5. I found English is the hardest 2 study this year.
    I don't like studying new language with just writing.
    Also, I don't think the contents of the text book is very useful so the class is not interesting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 ... English the ...
      #2 ... new words just by writing

      削除
  6. I found the most difficult to study is English.
    I should have the writing skill, listening skill, reading skill, and speaking skill.
    Also, I should remember many words.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. #1 found English the ...
      #2 ... need to develop ...
      #3 ... I have to remember too ...

      削除
  7. I found math is the most difficult to study.
    The question is very difficult and I can’t solve for the first time.
    And I can’t understand after I share the teachers explanation.

    返信削除
  8. #1 ... found math the ...
    #2 The problems are ...
    #3 share?

    返信削除