Color are you still looking for a waitress job. Yeah I am why. Do you Italian restaurant I work at need someone to work on weekends. Would you be interested. Yes I would thanks dad.
Cola are you looking for to job? Yeah I am why? The Italian restaurant I worked at need someone work on the weekend. Would you be interested? Yes I would thank you Dan.
Corner are you still looking for waitress job? Yeah I am why? They are thorough and restaurant and working. Do you guys have a long walk on weekend. Would you be interested? Yes I would thanks than.
Kira are you still looking for the waitress job? Yeah I am why? Do you Italian restaurant work on it. Need someone work on it. Would you be interested? Yes I am. thanks Dan.
Color are you still looking for the two weightless job? Yeah I am why? The Italian restaurant I work at Need someone work on the weekends. Would be interested? Yes I would thanks them
Cora are you still looking for a waitress job? Yeah I am why? The Italian restaurant supporters are rocking it. Need someone work on weekend. Would you be interested? Yes I would thanks Sam
Are you still looking forward to waitress job Yeah I am why. The Italian restaurant that I work needs someone work on weekend Would you be interested. Yes I would thanks dad
Cala are you still looking for a waitress job? Yeah I am why. Do you want to work on Italian restaurant I work. We need someone to work on weekends. Would you be interested?Yes I would thanks dad.
Color are you still looking for a waitress job. Yeah I am why. Do you Italian restaurant I work at need someone to work on weekends. Would you be interested. Yes I would thanks dad.
返信削除Cola are you looking for to job?
返信削除Yeah I am why?
The Italian restaurant I worked at need someone work on the weekend.
Would you be interested?
Yes I would thank you Dan.
Corner are you still looking for waitress job? Yeah I am why? They are thorough and restaurant and working. Do you guys have a long walk on weekend. Would you be interested? Yes I would thanks than.
返信削除Kira are you still looking for the waitress job?
返信削除Yeah I am why?
Do you Italian restaurant work on it. Need someone work on it.
Would you be interested?
Yes I am. thanks Dan.
Color are you still looking for the two weightless job?
返信削除Yeah I am why?
The Italian restaurant I work at Need someone work on the weekends.
Would be interested?
Yes I would thanks them
Cora are you still looking for a waitress job?
返信削除Yeah I am why?
The Italian restaurant supporters are rocking it.
Need someone work on weekend.
Would you be interested?
Yes I would thanks Sam
Are you still looking forward to waitress job
返信削除Yeah I am why.
The Italian restaurant that I work needs someone work on weekend
Would you be interested.
Yes I would thanks dad
Cala are you still looking for a waitress job?
返信削除Yeah I am why.
Do you want to work on Italian restaurant I work. We need someone to work on weekends. Would you be interested?Yes I would thanks dad.