Oh you didn't drive to work today Greg. No I didn't. I've been taking the bus lately. Why. what's wrong with your car. My car is fine. it is just gas prices so high that it's cheaper for me to take the bus.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today Greg? No I didn’t I’ve been taking the buses lately. Why what’s wrong with your car? Oh my car is fine. It’s just that the gasoline prices were so high that it is cheaper for me to taking the buses.
You didn’t drive to work today. No I didn’t. I get taking a bus lately. Why? what’s wrong with your car? Oh my car is fine. It’s just gas prices so high that it’s cheaper for me to taking a bus.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today Break No I didn’t I was taking a bus rapidly Why what’s wrong with your car Oh my car is high it’s just gas station is so high the bus is cheaper than car
Oh you didn't drive to the work today. no I didn't I have been taking bus lately. Why what's wrong with your car. Oh my cards fine. it's just the gas prices are high so taking the bus is cheaper than that.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today Greg. No I didn’t I’ve been taking a bus lately. Why what’s wrong with your car. Oh my car is fine. It’s just the gasoline price is so high that cheaper for me to take the bus.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today. No I didn’t. I have been taking the bus right away. Why. What’s wrong with your car. Oh my car is fine. It’s just the gasoline price was so high that was cheaper for me to took the bus.
you didn't drive to work today Greg. No I didn't I've been taking the bus let's see. Oh what's wrong with your car? My car is fine. It is just that gas prices are so high that it's cheaper for me to take the bus.
Oh you didn't drive to work today Greg. No I didn't. I've been taking the bus lately. Why. what's wrong with your car. My car is fine. it is just gas prices so high that it's cheaper for me to take the bus.
返信削除Oh you didn’t drive to work today Greg? No I didn’t I’ve been taking the buses lately. Why what’s wrong with your car? Oh my car is fine. It’s just that the gasoline prices were so high that it is cheaper for me to taking the buses.
返信削除You didn’t drive to work today.
返信削除No I didn’t. I get taking a bus lately.
Why? what’s wrong with your car?
Oh my car is fine. It’s just gas prices so high that it’s cheaper for me to taking a bus.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today Break
返信削除No I didn’t I was taking a bus rapidly Why what’s wrong with your car Oh my car is high it’s just gas station is so high the bus is cheaper than car
Oh you didn't drive to the work today. no I didn't I have been taking bus lately. Why what's wrong with your car. Oh my cards fine. it's just the gas prices are high so taking the bus is cheaper than that.
返信削除Oh you didn’t drive to work today Greg.
返信削除No I didn’t I’ve been taking a bus lately.
Why what’s wrong with your car.
Oh my car is fine.
It’s just the gasoline price is so high that cheaper for me to take the bus.
Oh you didn’t drive to work today.
返信削除No I didn’t. I have been taking the bus right away.
Why. What’s wrong with your car.
Oh my car is fine. It’s just the gasoline price was so high that was cheaper for me to took the bus.
you didn't drive to work today Greg.
返信削除No I didn't I've been taking the bus let's see.
Oh what's wrong with your car?
My car is fine.
It is just that gas prices are so high that it's cheaper for me to take the bus.