2020年9月23日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Sep.23

7 件のコメント:

  1. Excuse me I wanted to order the salmon pasta, but I didn't see it anywhere on the menu. Sorry but we only serve the salmon pasta on Wednesdays. Today's special is crumb chowder. That's too bad. My friend recommended that he ordered the salmon pasta here. I was really hoping to try it. My apologies sir.

    返信削除
  2. Excuse me I want to order a Saemon pasta. But I didn’t see anywhere on the menu.
    Sorry but we only serve for salmon pasta for Wednesdays.Today’s special is clam chowder.
    That’s Too bad. My friend recommended that I ordered the salmon pasta here. I was really hoping to try it.
    My apologies.

    返信削除
  3. Excuse me. I wanted to order salmon pasta. But I didn’t see it anywhere on the menu.
    Sorry, but we only serve someone pasta on Wednesdays. Today’s special is Graham told her.
    That’s too bad. My friend recommended that I order the salmon pasta here. I was really hoping to try it.
    My apologies, sir.

    返信削除
  4. Excuse me I wanted to order the salmon pasta
    But I didn’t see it anywhere on the menu sorry but we only serve salmon pastor on Wednesday today is a special in scrap chowder that’s to bad My friend recommended that I ordered this pasta I was really hoping it my apologized sir

    返信削除
  5. Excuse me I want to order the salmon pests.
    But I didn’t see him here anywhere in the mail.
    Sorry but we always have exam and passed out on Wednesdays.
    Today’s special is grandma chowder.
    That’s too bad.
    My friend recommended that watch the sermon pasta here I was really hoping to try it.
    My apologies sir.

    返信削除
  6. Excuse me I wanted to order the salmon pasta.But I But I didn’t see anywhere in the menu. Sorry we only serve salmon pastor on Wednesdays. Today’s special is creme chowder. That’s too bad.My friend My friend recommended that I ordered pasta here.I was I was really hoping to try it. My apologies sir.

    返信削除
  7. Excuse me I wanted to order some Besty.
    But I didn't see it anywhere on the menu.
    Sorry but we only salmon Pastor on Wednesdays.
    Today's special is clam chowder.
    That's too bad.
    My friend recommended that I order the salmon pesto here.
    I was really hoping to try it.
    My apologies sir.

    返信削除