2020年9月9日水曜日

Eiken-Sr.2-Sep.9

9 件のコメント:

  1. Good morning Karen, Are you coming to the meeting of the school magazine tonight?
    It start at 6 o’clock.
    I’m not sure Luke. I have an swimming practice until six.
    We have to get right to magazine for Tuesday.
    And we could really use for everybody’s help.
    OK then I will come but I will be little late.

    返信削除
  2. Good morning Karen. Are you coming to the school magazines meeting tonight. It starts at 6:00. I'm not sure Luke. I have swimming practice until 6:00. We have to get a magazine by Tuesday and it could be used for everybody's help. okay I'll come but I will be a little late.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Karen are you coming to school for the magazine meeting tonight? It starts at 6 o’clock. I’m not sure Luke I have swimming practice by six. We have to get the magazine ready by Tuesday. And we can really need everyone’s help. OK then I’ll come. But I’ll be a little late.

    返信削除
  4. Good morning Karen are you coming to the meeting of the school magazine tonight. It starts at 6 o'clock. I'm not sure look I have swimming practice until 6. We have to ready the magazine before Tuesday and we are really need everybody's help. OK then I'll come but I will little bit late.

    返信削除
  5. Good morning honey are you going to go to that meeting for the school magazine tonight?
    It starts at 6 o'clock.
    I'm not sure rack I have swimming practice until six.
    We have to get magazine ready by Tuesday and we used them everybody's help.
    OK then I'll come but I'll be a little late.

    返信削除
  6. Good morning caring are you going to Magazine meeting at night it’s start for 6 o’clock i’m not sure that I have a swimming practice on six we have to get to the magazine ready by Tuesday and we can help OK then I will come but I will be little late

    返信削除
  7. Good morning Karen. Are you coming to the meeting about the school magazine tonight. It starts at 6 o’clock.
    I’m not sure Luke. I have swimming practice until six.
    We have to get the magazine ready by Tuesday. And we could really use in everybody’s home.
    OK then I’ll come, but I will be a little late.

    返信削除
  8. Are you coming to the meeting of the School magazines tonight. It starts at 6 o’clock. I have swimming practice. We have to get the magazine by Tuesday and we could use for everybody’s help. OK then I’ll come but I will be late.

    返信削除
  9. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除