1. Write the part of speech after each word (s).
Study Parts of Speech: Page 203/Bridge to MEL Book 3
- Gerund/動名詞=Noun I like fishing. Fishing is fun.
- Present Participle/現在分詞=>Adjective Fishing is interesting. I found fishing interesting.
- Past Participle/過去分詞=>Adjective I’m interested in fishing. I used to be interested in fishing.
Study Verb Pattern: Page 204-205/Bridge to MEL Book 3
Study Parts of Speech: Page 203/Bridge to MEL Book 3
- Gerund/動名詞=Noun I like fishing. Fishing is fun.
Study Verb Pattern: Page 204-205/Bridge to MEL Book 3
Although I was bored with the detailed descriptions at first, I found the old book interesting when I finally finished reading it yesterday.
Verb/動詞、Adjective/形容詞、Adverb/副詞(句)、Noun/名詞、
Conjunction/接続詞、Preposition/前置詞
2. Identify the Verb Pattern of each clause (three)
Subject: S, Verb: V, Object: O, Complement: C
Although I was bored with the detailed descriptions at first,
I found the old book interesting
when I finally finished reading it yesterday.
Although(conjunction) I was bored(adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(conjunction) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(n) it yesterday(adv).
返信削除Very well!
削除Although (conj) I was (v) bored (v-adj) with the detailed (v-adj) descriptions at first (adv) ,
返信削除I found (v) the old (adj) book interesting (v-adj)
when (conj) I finally (adv) finished (v) reading (gerund/noun) it yesterday (adv).
Although I was bored with the detailed descriptions at first, I found the old book interesting when I finally finished reading it
返信削除Con V Adj Adj Adv V Adj Adj Con Adv V N
yesterday.
Adv
Very well!
削除Although(con)I was(v)bored(adj)with the detailed(adj)descriptions at first(adv),
返信削除I found(v)the old(adj)book interesting(adj)when(con)I finally(adv)finished(v)reading(gerund))it yesterday(adv).
Very well!
削除Although (con)I was(v) bored(adv) with the detailed (v)descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(con) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(n) it yesterday(adv)
返信削除bored=>
削除Although(Adv) I was(Verb) bored(V) with the detailed(Adj) descriptions at first(Pp), I found(V) the old(Adj) book interesting(Adj) when(Cj) I finally(Adb) finished(Adj) reading(V) it yesterday(Adv).
返信削除at first=>
削除finished=>
reading=>
at first-> adv
削除finished-> v
reading-> n
Although(con) I was(v) bored(adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first(adv), I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(con) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(v) it yesterday(adv).
返信削除reading=>
削除reading(noun)
削除Although(c) I was(v) bored(adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first,(c)I found the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(adv) I finally(adv) finished(adj) reading(v) it yesterday(adv)
返信削除at first=>
削除when=>
finished=>
reading=>
Although(con) I was(v) bored(adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first,(adv) I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj) when(con) I finally(adj) finished(v) reading(n) it yesterday.(adv)
返信削除finally=>
削除Although(con) I was(v) bored(adj) with the detailed(adj) descriptions at first(adv),
返信削除I found(v) the old(adj) book interesting(adj)
when(con) I finally(adv) finished(v) reading(n) it yesterday(adv).
Very well!
削除