1. The news about the accident made me surprised. I was surprised at/by the news. It was surprising. 2. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture It was boring.
The news about the accident made me surprised. I was surprised at the news. It was surprising to me. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring to me.
The news about the accident made me surprised. I was surprised to hear the news. It was surprising. I found the lecture boring I was bored with the lecture. It was boring.
The news about the accident make me surprise. I was surprised at the news about the accident. The news about the accident is surprising. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. The lecture was boring.
The news about accident made me surprised. I was surprised at the news about the accident. It was surprising to me. i found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring to me.
The accident made me amazed. I was amazed at the accident. It was amazing. I found the lecture was boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring.
The news about the accident made me surprised. I was surprised at the news. It was surprising. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring.
The news about accident made me surprised. I was surprised at the news. It was surprising to me. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring.
The news about the accident made me surprised. I was surprised to the news. It was suprising. I found the lecture boring. I was bored with the lecture. It was boring.
1. The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised at/by the news.
It was surprising.
2. I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture
It was boring.
The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised at the news.
It was surprising to me.
I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring to me.
Very good!
削除The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised to hear the news.
It was suppressing.
I found the Lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
1-3 Correct the spelling
削除The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised to hear the news.
It was surprising.
I found the lecture boring
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
Very good!
削除The news about the accident make me surprise.
返信削除I was surprised at the news about the accident.
The news about the accident is surprising.
I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
The lecture was boring.
1-1=> made
削除The news about accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised at the news about the accident.
It was surprising to me.
i found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring to me.
Very good!
削除The accident made me amazed.
返信削除I was amazed at the accident.
It was amazing.
I found the lecture was boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
surprise
削除2-1 lecture boring
The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised at the news.
It was surprising.
I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
Very good!
削除The news about accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised at the news.
It was surprising to me.
I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
Very good!
削除The news about the accident made me surprised.
返信削除I was surprised to the news.
It was suprising.
I found the lecture boring.
I was bored with the lecture.
It was boring.
I was surprised at the news.
削除Very good!
削除