2020年9月28日月曜日

Review G&C-2.3,4-Sr.1-Sep.28

1. I      (messy)
    Don't 
    (tidy)
2. I was 
    But I 
    My mom 
    She 

20 件のコメント:

  1. I found your room messy.
    Don’t keep your room messy.
    You are keep your room tidy.
    I was to leave the door close.
    But I was to leave it open.
    My mom found it was open.
    She left me to close it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Don’t leave your room messy.
      Keep your room tidy.
      I was supposed to keep the door closed.
      But I left it open.
      My mom found it open.
      She made me close it.

      削除
  2. 1. I found your room messy.
    Don’t leave your room messy.
    Keep your room tidy.
    2. I was supposed to keep the door closed.
    But I left it open.
    My mom found it open.
    She made/had me close the door.

    返信削除
  3. I found your room messy.
    Don’t leave your room messy.
    Keep your room tidy.
    I was supposed to keep the door closed.
    But I leave it open.
    My mom found it open.
    She made me close the door.

    返信削除
  4. I found to your room is messy.
    Don’t
    You are supposed to keep your room tidy.
    I was have to close the door.
    But I leave the door open.
    My mother found the door open.
    She

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I found your room messy.
      Don’t leave your room messy.
      Keep your room tidy.
      I was supposed to keep the door closed.
      But I left it open.
      My mom found it open.
      She made me close the door.

      削除
  5. I found your room messy.
    Don’t keep your room messy.
    Leave your room tidy.
    I was should be left the door close.
    But I left it open.
    My mom found it open.
    She made me close the door.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Don’t leave your room messy.
      Keep your room tidy.
      I was supposed to keep the door close.

      削除
  6. I found your room messy.
    Don't leave your room messy.
    Keep your room t
    I was leave it close tidy.
    But I left it.
    My mom found it open.
    She made me closed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was supposed to keep the door closed.
      But I left it open.
      She made me closed the door

      削除
  7. I found your room messy.
    Don’t leave your room messy.
    Keep your room tidy.
    I was supposed to make the door close.
    But kept it open.
    My mother find it open.
    She forced me to close the door.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was supposed to keep the door closed.
      But I left it open.
      My mom found it open.
      She made me close the door.

      削除
  8. I found your room messy.
    keep your room tidy.
    I was supposed to left the room close.
    But I left it open.
    My mom found the room opened,
    She made me the door closed.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. She made me close the door.

      削除
    2. My mom found the room open.
      I was supposed to left the room closed.

      削除
  9. I found your room was messy.
    Don’t made your room messy.
    You are supposed to keep your room tidy.
    I was making the door closed.
    But I leave the door open.
    My mother found the door was opened.
    She made me close the door.

    返信削除
    返信

    1. I found your room messy.
      Don’t leave your room messy.
      Keep your room tidy.
      I was supposed to keep the door closed.
      But I left it open.

      削除
  10. I found your room messy.
    Don’t leave your room messy.
    Keep your room tidy.
    I was supposed to keep the door closed.
    But I left it open.
    My mom found the room door oened.
    She told me to close the door.

    返信削除