I cannot tell you how lucky I was to have a chance to see that painting. Drinking and smoking will do you great Home. The story that John Torres reminded me of another painful experience.
If I were you, I would apologize to her. If you have rehearsal tomorrow, I might have passed the audition. If I had followed your advice then, I wouldn't be in such trouble now.
I bought this T-shirt for my baby it feels so soft They discussed the serious problem of rich families Will you please explain the point to us once again
Well balanced diet it’s essential for good health. It contains all the substances without which our bodies would not function properly. I have been to the place which she spoke of in her talk.
They used to pay us a visit once a while. The elevator is out of order, so we will have to use the stairs. At first they were always argue, but now they are very good friends.
His mother was kind enough to prepare dinner for us. These questions are too difficult for me to answer. This smart phone is too difficult for my grandmother to use.
I cannot tell you how lucky I was to have a chance to see that painting.
返信削除Drinking and smoking will do you great Home.
The story that John Torres reminded me of another painful experience.
Drinking and smoking will do you great harm.
削除The story that John told us reminded me of another painful experience.
Very good!
削除If I were you, I would apologize to her.
返信削除If you have rehearsal tomorrow, I might have passed the audition.
If I had followed your advice then, I wouldn't be in such trouble now.
#2 If you had rehearsed more, you might have passed the audition.
削除Very good!
削除I bought this T-shirt for my baby it feels so soft
返信削除They discussed the serious problem of rich families
Will you please explain the point to us once again
#1 ... baby as/because it ...
削除Well balanced diet it’s essential for good health.
返信削除It contains all the substances without which our bodies would not function properly.
I have been to the place which she spoke of in her talk.
#1 A well balanced diet is
削除Very good!
削除They used to pay us a visit once a while.
返信削除The elevator is out of order, so we will have to use the stairs.
At first they were always argue, but now they are very good friends.
#1 once in a while
削除#3 ... they always argued
His mother was kind enough to prepare dinner for us.
返信削除These questions are too difficult for me to answer.
This smart phone is too difficult for my grandmother to use.
Very good!
削除His new movie will be released on May.
返信削除The fireworks can't be seen from my house.
The wall has just been painted.
#1 on May???
削除